There's A Fight

X-T

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot are stupid stillIf Mo punched him or reacted in any way physically boy, his life would be f*cked after coming out of big brotherHe'll be forever known as the person who punched somebody on live tv.It would effect his whole life.
True, but we dont care about his life after Big Bro. we just wanna see him tump down the ghey boy.
Apparently the coverage tonight will be biased in favour of Dennis and Jennifer and against Mo and Rex.
Where did you get that from?

You lot are stupid stillIf Mo punched him or reacted in any way physically boy, his life would be f*cked after coming out of big brotherHe'll be forever known as the person who punched somebody on live tv.It would effect his whole life.
you being serious?if you can let a battyman spit in your face then boy...i have nothing else to sayid actually put him in a coma right there and then i wouldnt think about anything elseto me spitting in someones face = biggest disrespect when he comes out its still gonna effect him though hes gonna be known as the p*ssy that got spat in his face by a bum boyLOL @ anyone that would not retaliate

Guest Eduardo
http://fast.screenshotdatabase.com/showlar...=15&ssec=29How has it been ruined? Looks fine to me (NO HOMO)
Jen asks: "Would you do that to Monet?"... Rex kicked off the argument to end all arguments last night -- when he went up to Jennifer's winning picture of Stuart from the Stu Art Task and smeared it with pizza.Jennifer, understandably, was outraged: "Rex has just completely ruined my picture I did on the fridge." she wailed. "He's gone and smudged it! What's he done that for? He's sitting sniggering, laughing about it."The lass began to look more upset: "What's he done that for? It was my picture I drew, and he's gone and destroyed it." She then started crying, and Dennis hugged her. "Can you believe that, Dennis?" the lass cried. "I can believe it," Dennis told Jennifer grimly. "Are we going to let it beat us, or are we gonna forget about it?" Er, isn't that the same thing? Rex then came over and apologised, but laughed as he did it. "If you're upset, I'm sorry," the chef chortled. "I didn't mean to ruin your painting.""Yeah, well you have," Jennifer shot back. "Just because you're jealous."As the situation escalated, more and more housemates became involved. Jennifer gave Rex a piece of her mind, and the argument descended into chaos. "Just leave, Rex!" Sylvia snapped, comforting Jennifer, as the painting-smudger tried to defend himself. "It's only a painting," Mohamed protested, only for the other housemates to turn on him, with Dennis shouting in his face. Looks like the painting's got the whole House Stu-ing!
No mention of Dennis spitting there, it's very biased against Mo and Rex IMO

Guest David Braund

LOL @ THIS ROOM BEING MY BIG BROTHER N ME NOT ACTUALLY WATCHIN ITBUT...IF SOMEONE SPAT IN MY FACE ITD B A STR8 REFLEX ACTION TO TRY KNOCK HIM/HER THE f*ck OUTf*ck KNOWS WHY CAPS ARE ON JUS LOOKED UP N CNT B ASKED TO TYPE THAT AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I JUS TYPED THIS ALL OUT N IT WOULDA PROB BEEN EASIER TO ERASE N START AGAIN

lol @ that whore jen. f*ck*ng BB was gunna take it away from her, rex appologised how many times yet she wanted to take it far.I would have threatened to kill Dennis, not even a hype thing. No way can you have a f*ck*ng faggot spitting in your face, i don't know how it wasn't just a reflex thing to hit the guy.

Guest Tronics

Rex is the baddest guy in that house tbh.Lol @ the moment of madness thats happened in that house after 3 or so weeks.I feel like taking part next year still.

Guest Tronics

Rex is the baddest guy in that house tbh.Lol @ the moment of madness thats happened in that house after 3 or so weeks.I feel like taking part next year still.

lol @ that whore jen. f*ck*ng BB was gunna take it away from her, rex appologised how many times yet she wanted to take it far.I would have threatened to kill Dennis, not even a hype thing. No way can you have a f*ck*ng faggot spitting in your face, i don't know how it wasn't just a reflex thing to hit the guy.
Thats what I'm saying.Dont know how your arm will not automatically clamp someone if saliva is in your boat.