anyone clock J Credz sig?

ReZiW

Stamina Manyou're a f*ck*ng p*ssy. you're brother failed at Grime, you're sisters f*ck*ng butters and has a f*cked up nose, you're nan/mum is fat and ugly, with yellow teeth. and you're granddad would get boxed.IDIOT
who was his brother?

Guest Remy Lebeau
if this is justins revenge tho its pretty timid
InitGuys sister, mum and granddad was in my signature and avatarBut yeah, do you're worst with this :mellow: ----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz - Killers On The Payroll (Feat.
oh yeahi forgot about that...you're still alive so i guess nothing happened....

Stamina Manyou're a f*ck*ng p*ssy. you're brother failed at Grime, you're sisters f*ck*ng butters and has a f*cked up nose, you're nan/mum is fat and ugly, with yellow teeth. and you're granddad would get boxed.IDIOT
who was his brother?
Jookie MundoThat's why my signature had his granddad with an AK saying "fire it straight not up in the air"----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Luniz - Killers On The Payroll (Feat.

Guest Tibbius
who was his brother?
enough said i think

who was his brother?
One guessHes been ready to blow for ages (no homo)