anyone clock J Credz sig?

ReZiW

if this is justins revenge tho its pretty timidand i dont think thats her myspacw btw
why they got beef for?
Justin started a thread where basically the whole forum boyed off Stamina Man and bitched about how annoying he is.Stamina Man made a thread where he upped pictures of Justin's sister, mum and grandad, photoshopped them, genereally abused them etc.Justin then made a thread claiming he was gonna go to Stamina Man's yard or find him in his area and batter him.But so far this is all Justin has done back.

Guest Remy Lebeau
Should I 4chan [email protected]/justin_credzAnd his sister?
allow it that sh*t destroys livesgetting stabbed>>>>some of the sh*t 4chan domaxing peoples credit cards into 38498 of debts not even funny
its truejamal tried to put my email on 4chan when he was on that invading crapsmh

allow it that sh*t destroys livesgetting stabbed>>>>some of the sh*t 4chan domaxing peoples credit cards into 38498 of debts not even funny
its truejamal tried to put my email on 4chan when he was on that invading crapsmh
oh sheetbut seriously allow drawing attention to these forums

oh sheetbut seriously allow drawing attention to these forums