FAO that dj who played at Colleens hen night

abc123

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was it her hen night or her friends bday?
lol it was friends surprise bday party, it was live still. Only people I recognised were Amanda Harrington (glamour model), obviously Colleen and the winner of colleens real women (I 4get her name). Was full of females, hardly any man. Nothing to report really, good night. I played, drank some dom P, got drunk, got paid, went home. I made the topic to ask how much I should charge for DJin, no braggin ting.

Guest PROFIT2
lol it was friends surprise bday party, it was live still. Only people I recognised were Amanda Harrington (glamour model), obviously Colleen and the winner of colleens real women (I 4get her name). Was full of females, hardly any man. Nothing to report really, good night. I played, drank some dom P, got drunk, got paid, went home. I made the topic to ask how much I should charge for DJin, no braggin ting.
what did you charge in the end?if you aint got pics that over slipping could have made p's from the tabloids for any funny sh*t

Guest PROFIT2
llow asking him for pics and that, let him do his thing stop watching man and being ready to put next man down.LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOW it.
who the f*ck am i watching i just wana see proof it standard for this sort of sh*t smhhow you sayin you dj'd at the party but didnt even get a bait pic of yourself with coleen to prove you ever did or even for promo on your myspace or sumfin? bare chicks would wana book you if they saw your doing it like that tbhanyway if your telling me to allow it then i just wanted to know how much i should charge jay z for a shape up? seein as im trimmin him up 2morow!

what did you charge in the end?if you aint got pics that over slipping could have made p's from the tabloids for any funny sh*t
Its not proffessional for the DJ to be takin pics at private parties! Why f*ck up any chance of future work? I werent in awe of these people so it was just a next party to me. Only made the topic to get peeps opinoins on how much I should charge cos my boys were tellin me to take the piss and charge grands! I charged £650. Done another party for them since in Liverpool and now Im givin one of there friends "DJ" lessons lol at an hourly rate. Its never about goin on like a hype fan when you've been employed to work! Especially for someone like Colleen, who we see out and about in Liverpool on a regs.

Its not proffessional for the DJ to be takin pics at private parties! Why f*ck up any chance of future work? I werent in awe of these people so it was just a next party to me. Only made the topic to get peeps opinoins on how much I should charge cos my boys were tellin me to take the piss and charge grands! I charged £650. Done another party for them since in Liverpool and now Im givin one of there friends "DJ" lessons lol at an hourly rate. Its never about goin on like a hype fan when you've been employed to work! Especially for someone like Colleen, who we see out and about in Liverpool on a regs.
get me, spoken like a true pro.