Ayia Napa 08

Uncle Larry

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met one girl over here still from the site.f*ck*ng stunning.wouldnt give me her name as she said my rep on here is one of a narsty piece of work.. said she didnt want the exposure.. or something like thatf*ck*ng sexy as hell though!Swear giggs is over here this week proforming.. black bandana gang your time!
Hoping she'll check the site while she's out there?

im off there in a week, all my mandem are phoning me up saying its crazy. bare chicks all over the place. watch your chains tho dem pecknarm youngers got about 10 already dont be a victim
lolheard they're walking round the beach slapping mans drinks out of their hands and going "peckham WHAT"...my dargys told me its gassed though, its basically like london on a hot day just everyones in the same bit and there is bare raves this year..

im off there in a week, all my mandem are phoning me up saying its crazy. bare chicks all over the place. watch your chains tho dem pecknarm youngers got about 10 already dont be a victim
lolheard they're walking round the beach slapping mans drinks out of their hands and going "peckham WHAT"...my dargys told me its gassed though, its basically like london on a hot day just everyones in the same bit and there is bare raves this year..
i kno i kno its my little bro and his friends when i get there i will slap him.d*ckhead and plus im hearing everone is on the mandy out there.

Guest PennyTraitor
i kno i kno its my little bro and his friends when i get there i will slap him.d*ckhead and plus im hearing everone is on the mandy out there.
i dunno y i always think all them drugs like whiff and mandy black ppl dont do.

Man dem, dont get a ped or quad and try some super man driving.. ive seen shins bust and nuff blood.. easy the gal them crashing into shop windows and putting next man sitting eatting food in hospital,....\Napa 2008 its alot!Sun City TonightCircle tomorrowRed Carpet Sunday..... bare b2b hahahahhahaaaa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Van Der Wavy
Just come back. Saw hype but it werent that bad.Giggs tune mashed up napa!Big up Tippa his rave was sick.Overall it was alrite but I wouldnt go back.
Lol @ that last line...Cancun next summer...If that don't run, it's St Tropez. Step it up J...

Just come back. Saw hype but it werent that bad.Giggs tune mashed up napa!Big up Tippa his rave was sick.Overall it was alrite but I wouldnt go back.
Lol @ that last line...Cancun next summer...If that don't run, it's St Tropez. Step it up J...
Bruv I stepped it up from early (ttkk) i just wanted to go see what napa was all about and i did.

Guest Van Der Wavy
Bruv I stepped it up from early (ttkk) i just wanted to go see what napa was all about and i did.
*thinks about where J has been this year*Hmmmmmm, you kinda did but still...Next year innit, get onboard.

Guest Van Der Wavy
defo a cancun one next year...my boy said its crazylol wonder if giggz will make it there next year....or will it be a giggz who?
Not gonna front, I'm having doubts still...It'll be better in March IMO

Guest PROFIT2
defo a cancun one next year...my boy said its crazylol wonder if giggz will make it there next year....or will it be a giggz who?
Not gonna front, I'm having doubts still...It'll be better in March IMO
why march?i was meant to go this year but im going tokyo instead.