Tattoos

Guest Tibbius

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna get one in a couple of weeks time.I just beg it doesnt hurt too much and doesnt take too long cos i cnt take too much pain.I'm bare shook.
Where you gettin it done?
On the inside of my forearm.
Probably wont hurt then - Know quite a few people who got it there and said it never hurtJust depends on your pain threshold really
It better not do. Before i get in there, im gonna need to hype myself up. I kno ill do that, but once i sit down, ill be pissin myself.

Im gonna get one in a couple of weeks time.I just beg it doesnt hurt too much and doesnt take too long cos i cnt take too much pain.I'm bare shook.
Where you gettin it done?
On the inside of my forearm.
Probably wont hurt then - Know quite a few people who got it there and said it never hurtJust depends on your pain threshold really
It better not do. Before i get in there, im gonna need to hype myself up. I kno ill do that, but once i sit down, ill be pissin myself.
LOL happend to me, i was sat their for an hour watching some fella get his done in the same place i was gettin mine - he was moaning like a bitch so i was scarrredWhen i got it done it wernt too bad though - I think its the fact you dont know what to expect which makes it hurt rather than the actual pain

CERTAIN GUYS HAVE ULTIMATLY WASTED TATTOOOS... THEM CHINESE SYMBOLS SAYIN 'I AM A c*nt' AND THEY DNT EVEN KNOW.. NO OFFENCE JOEL C....
:lol: :lol: Nahh i know mine says my name though so i aint too fussedI do think it was a mistake now but its whatever - just one of them things in life

Guest David Braund

i cnt even get a sleeveor sutin all aroung my neck coz ive already gt sutin on one sideback n chest are the only clean slaten in about 2 months the back will b filledn i need sutin to fill up the rest of my neck to the bttom of my chin all the way 2 my shouldershmm*makes fone calls*

Got one on my neck yesterday stillGoing for the half sleeve when this ones finished healingOwwwWe so wavey
Did ya get ya tattoo in dat parlour in Harlesden?
Theres aids in HarlesdenSo noBen did it in Tattoo UK rayners laneFunny thing is the breh that did my first tattoo was in there as well
Wow fuk dat im looking to get 1 Central has nuff parlours