Names Changes

Thun

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE

ye certain man were fully on her, spittin her bare bars... speakin of exposure. someone on this forum f*ckd CHOCZ and i want them to own up b4 sh*t gets gully.

Guest Ivan Drago
ye certain man were fully on her, spittin her bare bars... speakin of exposure. someone on this forum f*ckd CHOCZ and i want them to own up b4 sh*t gets gully.
Allow baiting it init, it was me.- Cipher.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
na it wasnt. im not even on lettin u man (his bum brigade) try throw decoys in the air.ITS GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER. THE HEAT WAVES COMIN...owwwwwwwwww

Guest WAVE MACHINE
LOL
IM NOT EVEN LYING THATS THE THING.

If you don't do it I'll never respect you.Lol I just wanna know that's all.
Hot them up!!!!!they deserve to be exposed!

Guest Ivan Drago
na it wasnt. im not even on lettin u man (his bum brigade) try throw decoys in the air.ITS GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER. THE HEAT WAVES COMIN...owwwwwwwwww
LMFAOsnm

Guest WAVE MACHINE

BASICALLY MAN TOLD ME THT JAMAL. YES THAT SAND BRUDDA f*ckED CHOCZ A COUPLE TIMES, WE STILL DONT KNOW IF HES THE FATHER OF THE YUTE YET.TONY BLACK f*ckED SERIOUSS.