Names Changes

Thun

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
BASICALLY MAN TOLD ME THT JAMAL. YES THAT SAND BRUDDA f*ckED CHOCZ A COUPLE TIMES, WE STILL DONT KNOW IF HES THE FATHER OF THE YUTE YET.TONY BLACK f*ckED SERIOUSS.
LOLO, this guy.You and 'man' believe what you want init.
so r u denying it?and r u denying tht u told ppl?cos y would u lie about tht i dunnoooo

JADORE PRINCESS LINKED THT YUTE ANDY B OR SUTTIN THT CEAZY USED TO GUN.
LMAO.SHE LINKED HIM @ HER BREDRINS HOUSE.MAN DUCKED AFTER 10 MINS SAYIN HE HAD TO GO BUCK HIS COUSIN.DIDN'T ANSWER HER CALLS FOR WEEKS.HER BREDRIN GOT HOLD OF HIM ON PRIVATE AND GUNNED.HE SWITCHED SAYING HOW SHE'S BEEN LYING ALL THESE MONTHS ABOUT HER PICS, SHE'S SOME FAT TING ETC.HE WAS OVERLY PISSED.ALL THIS HAPPENED AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF EVERYMAN GETTIN HER DIGGYS. MAN LIKE ME STAYED QUIET. THIS IS HOW U KNOW I NEVER LINKED HER. :lol: SWEAR DOWN THO. ONE GUY ON HERE WAS ON LOUDSPEAKER (AND I WAS LISTENING) ASKING HER TO COME CINEMA WITH HER AND PAY FOR HER TO GET CAB HOME NEXT MORNING. plain_face.png

Guest WAVE MACHINE

bait him fam.real talk her bredrin i was kinda linkin and she had a party, i didnt go JUST COS i didnt jadore to see me in person. llow boostin her ratings.

BASICALLY MAN TOLD ME THT JAMAL. YES THAT SAND BRUDDA f*ckED CHOCZ A COUPLE TIMES, WE STILL DONT KNOW IF HES THE FATHER OF THE YUTE YET.TONY BLACK f*ckED SERIOUSS.
so r u denying it?and r u denying tht u told ppl?cos y would u lie about tht i dunnoooo
I know what happened, I know what I told people, and I can tell what people told you.Like I said, if you lot want to believe what your told, then do so. LOL. No skin off my nose.

LMAO.SHE LINKED HIM @ HER BREDRINS HOUSE.MAN DUCKED AFTER 10 MINS SAYIN HE HAD TO GO BUCK HIS COUSIN.DIDN'T ANSWER HER CALLS FOR WEEKS.HER BREDRIN GOT HOLD OF HIM ON PRIVATE AND GUNNED.HE SWITCHED SAYING HOW SHE'S BEEN LYING ALL THESE MONTHS ABOUT HER PICS, SHE'S SOME FAT TING ETC.HE WAS OVERLY PISSED.ALL THIS HAPPENED AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF EVERYMAN GETTIN HER DIGGYS. MAN LIKE ME STAYED QUIET. THIS IS HOW U KNOW I NEVER LINKED HER. :lol: SWEAR DOWN THO. ONE GUY ON HERE WAS ON LOUDSPEAKER (AND I WAS LISTENING) ASKING HER TO COME CINEMA WITH HER AND PAY FOR HER TO GET CAB HOME NEXT MORNING. plain_face.png
LMAOtoo deepi never was fazed, ever...

Guest Wavy Davy
LMAOtoo deepi never was fazed, ever...
sheeeezus

by 8pm i want to see some exposuresphone calls, grime instrumentals, pics p*ssy c*nt poontay a-k bullet nipples everythinwho ever does this, pm me yr address i will buy u a pizza, i may also kill u/snake u. the choice is yrs.brb

Guest WAVE MACHINE
I know what happened, I know what I told people, and I can tell what people told you.Like I said, if you lot want to believe what your told, then do so. LOL. No skin off my nose.
bait.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
bait him fam.real talk her bredrin i was kinda linkin and she had a party, i didnt go JUST COS i didnt jadore to see me in person. llow boostin her ratings.
Christina?Please tell me it wasn't christina?
y u say tht?also, lol at smurf. jus shankin urself. i beg u expose urself for the other ting. u will feel better.

bait.
Cool