"YOU WHAT, YOU WHAT"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Ask HeartlessAsk Dj QAsk the northen massiveBassline>>>>FunkyFunky is b0ring after a while, everyone knows...
I have to co-sign.I like a bit of funky now & again though.Although, bassline can get boring after a while too. I can only take so much of it.

Guest Sorter.
Ask HeartlessAsk Dj QAsk the northen massiveBassline>>>>FunkyFunky is b0ring after a while, everyone knows...
I have to co-sign.I like a bit of funky now & again though.Although, bassline can get boring after a while too. I can only take so much of it.
nahhhhouse > bassline...try living in the ends where bassline comes out of every car, every yute produces it..... its boring...and LOL at pub man anthem.... prob more road than most grime tracks...

Guest WAVE MACHINE
dont get it twisted i couldnt listen to funky house all night but however much funky there is i want half as much baseline. nd y the f*ck am i gonna ask bumsuckers of the music what they think of it, whats that gonna achieve.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
nahhhhouse > bassline...try living in the ends where bassline comes out of every car, every yute produces it..... its boring...and LOL at pub man anthem.... prob more road than most grime tracks...
is this matt. as in matt 'have some of that' brown.if so i c/s u.

Guest Sorter.
is this matt. as in matt 'have some of that' brown.if so i c/s u.
nope...this will prob get even more rinsed soon, even tho its older than you wot...

Revelation Music Presents TRC - The Sound Of The Summer Vol. 1 12 July 2008http://www.sendspace.com/file/iwho4qGet that down ya1. TRC Feat. Abi - Hush Baby2. TRC Feat. Zoe - You3. TRC Feat. BM & Screama - One Shot4. TRC Feat. Screama & Trilla - On Dis Ting5. TRC Feat. Teresa - In Private6. TRC Feat. Screama - Music Girls Money Girls7. TRC Feat. Natz - Cant Wait8. TRC Feat. Zoe - Life Story9. TRC Feat. Krepz - Missing My Baby10. TRC Feat. Rae Rae - Rising Sun11. TRC Feat. Z.O - 1 4 112. TRC - Hey Thats My Sound13. Screama Feat. Teresa - Let Me Know (TRC Remix)14. FB - Baby Baby (TRC Remix)15. TRC Feat. Trilla & Asher - Wobbla Part 316. TRC & Speedy Feat. BODR - You Dont Know ABout Us17. H20 VS TRC Feat. Miss Fire - Falling18. TRC Feat. Kaye & Screama - You've Changed

Guest Sorter.
Revelation Music Presents TRC - The Sound Of The Summer Vol. 1 12 July 2008http://www.sendspace.com/file/iwho4qGet that down ya1. TRC Feat. Abi - Hush Baby2. TRC Feat. Zoe - You3. TRC Feat. BM & Screama - One Shot4. TRC Feat. Screama & Trilla - On Dis Ting5. TRC Feat. Teresa - In Private6. TRC Feat. Screama - Music Girls Money Girls7. TRC Feat. Natz - Cant Wait8. TRC Feat. Zoe - Life Story9. TRC Feat. Krepz - Missing My Baby10. TRC Feat. Rae Rae - Rising Sun11. TRC Feat. Z.O - 1 4 112. TRC - Hey Thats My Sound13. Screama Feat. Teresa - Let Me Know (TRC Remix)14. FB - Baby Baby (TRC Remix)15. TRC Feat. Trilla & Asher - Wobbla Part 316. TRC & Speedy Feat. BODR - You Dont Know ABout Us17. H20 VS TRC Feat. Miss Fire - Falling18. TRC Feat. Kaye & Screama - You've Changed
Dj Perempay - Funky Vibes 5.I Win.

See how you dont understand the mentality of people when they go on holiday. Obviously no self respecting slyly racist pub guy is going to be shouting lyrics from an MCs tune in a pub back on the green green grass of home. But when they are abroad, give them something simple to shout and they will react like pavlovian dogs.The biggest road guy tune in Britain is Giggs freestyle. You don't see people running round the streets of Malia and Napa shouting that do you? It's too complex.You Wot = Pug Guy anthem.

See how you dont understand the mentality of people when they go on holiday. Obviously no self respecting slyly racist pub guy is going to be shouting lyrics from an MCs tune in a pub back on the green green grass of home. But when they are abroad, give them something simple to shout and they will react like pavlovian dogs.
that i can agree withbut course i understand the mentality of heads on holiday ask westwood ennitn i duno wots with all this idea that pub guys r slyly racist with u londonersdo u not get black/mixed raced pub geezas down there?cos there's bare black sniffhead pub geezas at my local 24/7

Guest Sorter.
Dj Perempay - Funky Vibes 5.got a link for that??Is it betta than the Marcus Nasty 1xtra funky ting??
its in the mix cd thread...As a CD yeah... its not just uk tracks...

Guest WAVE MACHINE
And we all know that grime mcs lack the swag
in general tbh.p.s lol again at sayin baseline> > funky. jus listenin to that 'do u mind' track. shits emotional