protein shake

Axiom

nurishment does have alot of vitamins in that protein shake wont provide tho jam
theres more bad in it than good. vegetable oil, bout 40grams of sugar :D its basically the type of stuff you should drink, if ur about to head to the antarctic. or just returned!and milk is good protein but isnt enough on its own, it contains a high water content anyway, so cos you see it may contain Xgms of protein doesnt mean that the actual protein content is about 30-50% of that amount. but mixing that along with a protein shake is far better than nurishment.the good thing is that u wont ever get to the size u desire without the proper amt of protein,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I use Reflex Instant Whey, its good, Choc Mint Flav
where can i buy that?i started out using maximuscle... finishes too quick
Affordable Supplements matehttp://affordablesupplements.co.uk/Make sure u get the 1 that comes with the free shaker as its the same pricehttp://www.affordablesupplements.co.uk/Pro...tstop.3483.html
thnxmanwhat flavour you recc.?

• 2 weeks later...

protein shakes are over rated. i doubt seriously jus from reading here n there that anyone is benching 55kg dumbbells EACH for chest...and my bredrin who does and is 23 has just stuck to good food and consistent training.carpe, and anyone else pushing the whole shake talk are prob one of them guys who has a 6pack and thats it... real muscle is built over time. all that trying to get hench for summer talk is dumb. this guy used to super marga as well.

protein shakes are over rated. i doubt seriously jus from reading here n there that anyone is benching 55kg dumbbells EACH for chest...and my bredrin who does and is 23 has just stuck to good food and consistent training.carpe, and anyone else pushing the whole shake talk are prob one of them guys who has a 6pack and thats it... real muscle is built over time. all that trying to get hench for summer talk is dumb. this guy used to super marga as well.
yeah, like everyone has the time and money to buy 10 steaks and 10 chicken breasts a week let alone cook it.lol @ thinking people just rely on protein shakes, thats why its called a supplement, its there to help you out with your main diet.unless ur talking about those idiots in bodybuilding forums that waste money on 10 different supplements then yea

:D i wasnt even in this thread until nowur new name should be TrueLieshalf of everything u say has some truth the rest is made up bullshit. your friend may have been much bigger if he had a proper intake of protein regardless of his current gains which...going by your account could just be any fatty that pushes heavy weights.

lol @ VenomYou need protein to repair ripped fibres, they grow back bigger and stronger. Now the avaerage person, 9-5 worker cant relaistically eat meat at the their desk or during the day, hence why shakes are a great supplement.Muscle does take time and effort true, but if yoru serious about making gains then you would ensure that your protein intake is sufficent to growth.

his good food and diet has served him well enough that hes built considerable size over 3 yrs. im confident that he's bigger and more defined than everyone who posts here. if ur not playing sports actively regularly competitively then all these supplements are bullshit.

his good food and diet has served him well enough that hes built considerable size over 3 yrs. im confident that he's bigger and more defined than everyone who posts here. if ur not playing sports actively regularly competitively then all these supplements are bullshit.
did u even read the previous posts?like i said not everyone here has time to eat food every 2-3 hours.supplements (whey protein) have worked for me for the past year now and im seeing good gains considering i dont even follow a proper bodybuilding diet.

ur talking sh*t. i go gym 4 times a week, and lift heavy weights until i'm f*cked. of course my body needs all the help it can get repairing itself. a few shakes a day definately helps but i aint relying on them.