part2 of west indian parties....what are the essentials

Mister Man

Guest haze-e
reading this thread you can just tell black people are typical.iv witnessed every ones replys on here!!!what about-when the slow old skool tunes come on and you go in the sitting room and see your auntie scrub'sin up wid your uncle but the movement is so slow it dont even look like there dancing.
LMFAOEvery time i see my cousin this comes up. At someones wedding i see them ''Dancing''. Looked like they were standing still.We still benn about it now Lmfao.

Pull up outside in mumsies car and have to park quay down as the whole street is ram packed. But even down the street all you hear is the love bump riddim bassline coming through the walls of the building. Get closer and see a few smokers lingering outside and a group of men (including Uncles and other miscelleneous never seen before men) admiring somebody's new car, you say your hello's and wade inside. Lose mum instantly, buck up wid cousin(s). First manouver is food, but some uncle always see's you en route to the kitchen and asks you to bring them some curry goat or a guiness... No matter what time you've arrived there is a queue, and there are never any chicken patties left. But you find that one Auntie Paulette who is always busy organizing something making sure the shoobs runs smoothly and doesn't get time to shake a leg. She's so dedicated she came in her house clothes and an apron. She finds you a chicken pattie that she put up away from the crowds earlier. Say more hello's and buck up wid more cousins find your plot let the night commence.

Pull up outside in mumsies car and have to park quay down as the whole street is ram packed. But even down the street all you hear is the love bump riddim bassline coming through the walls of the building. Get closer and see a few smokers lingering outside and a group of men (including Uncles and other miscelleneous never seen before men) admiring somebody's new car, you say your hello's and wade inside. Lose mum instantly, buck up wid cousin(s). First manouver is food, but some uncle always see's you en route to the kitchen and asks you to bring them some curry goat or a guiness... No matter what time you've arrived there is a queue, and there are never any chicken patties left. But you find that one Auntie Paulette who is always busy organizing something making sure the shoobs runs smoothly and doesn't get time to shake a leg. She's so dedicated she came in her house clothes and an apron. She finds you a chicken pattie that she put up away from the crowds earlier. Say more hello's and buck up wid more cousins find your plot let the night commence.
Nothing More. . .Nothing Less. . . . . . . .

that old c*nt who dont seem to be nobodies bredrin, but is eyein up all the females and chattin pure sh*t
The old rumhead who aint related but somehow ends up at every function. Usually spot him doing some mad skank on his own tryna chirps all the young women
snap?!

Pisstake when you come late and you HAVE to say hello to every single soul in there otherwise ur getting cussed.Theres always a DJ. Just ONE dj. never a couple of people taking turns usually controlling the music.At my family functions, that DJ is ALWAYS my 94 year old grandad. He's so sick i swear lol

• Upvote 1

no one mentioned the wild black woman..with the 10cm fake nails who tumps up their son..what whatever reasonsome little shabby yout.....crying...and mumzie nar business with anyone..."the original wot ya cry for,do want me to give you something to cry for..pick up your lip..watch when we get home....the yout dem shook..him quiet....