'some people are gay get over it'

n/a

Guest Batman
really thowot is wrongjus a wordsome abstract idea to keep u controlledlol no shaolin sinz
i hear you, but tell that to a kid who's been raped innit
more time than not i bet it would hav been societys/the ppl around thems reaction to the rape that would f*ck them overif that wasn't deemed as "wrong" then bet the child woundn't even remember it or make a deal out of itlike i watched this programme time agoif a baby is with its mum n a snake comes along, only if the mum acts scared/makes a big deal out of it, then so does the babyim not tellin no1 2 go rape no kids btwi jus blazed some proper funk
Exactlya BABY, children do not know about the world or about sex, so this fact cannot be taken advantage of, which is what pedophillia isThe child wont panic ebcause they DONT KNOW WHAT A SNAKE ISsame as they cant understand the concept of someone wanting to touch them for sexual pleasure (since they would have never experianced it themselves)And since this is FORCED on them, by an adultit is wrong, no?Children need to be protected.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Batman
really thowot is wrongjus a wordsome abstract idea to keep u controlled
Its easyDoing something that physically or mentally harms another human being = Wrong
but whyn even if thats rightwho gives a sh*ti do "wrong" sh*t everyday n im klwhy not do wrong sh*tmaybe wrong is goodn how r u measurin the "wrongness" of somethinwot type of ruler u got for thatn why is certain sh*t wrong now that wasn't wrong beforen vice versa
You do wrong sh*t every day thats cool but not if it hurts someone elseYou dont need to measure the wrongness of something, wrong is an absoluteYOU Feeling good is not how wrong is defined, it is how the person on the other side feels, it may feel good for you to smack a girl in the face, bt SHE wont like it and it is HER face that is getting hit. So it is wrong.A person has a right not to be physically harmed, and once you violate that right, you are in the wrong.

Disgusting.And talking about something you hate is naturalDo you think all the NF skinheads just hate us all silently?------------------------------------IMO being gay is just sexual deviancy, like wanting to f*ck animals, or s&mIt IS deviating from what is NATURAL sexually.I can love my boys as much as i want, thats fair enough, that dont make me gayBut when you want to beat them out you become an abomination & should be eviscerated, its absolutely disguting how gayness is forced on us as if WE are in the wrong, f*ck outta here, cunts.Another thing helping to contribute to the rooin of society.
STRONG POST

Its easyDoing something that physically or mentally harms another human being = Wrong
but whyn even if thats rightwho gives a sh*ti do "wrong" sh*t everyday n im klwhy not do wrong sh*tmaybe wrong is goodn how r u measurin the "wrongness" of somethinwot type of ruler u got for thatn why is certain sh*t wrong now that wasn't wrong beforen vice versa
You do wrong sh*t every day thats cool but not if it hurts someone elseYou dont need to measure the wrongness of something, wrong is an absoluteYOU Feeling good is not how wrong is defined, it is how the person on the other side feels, it may feel good for you to smack a girl in the face, bt SHE wont like it and it is HER face that is getting hit. So it is wrong.A person has a right not to be physically harmed, and once you violate that right, you are in the wrong.
well donemade sense tbhbut i'm still not buyin itthe fact that there's been humans round for time yh.....n yet its only the past few centuries that ppl hav been on this right n wrong bullshitsurvival of the fittestnatural selection n all that

Guest Batman
well donemade sense tbhbut i'm still not buyin itthe fact that there's been humans round for time yh.....n yet its only the past few centuries that ppl hav been on this right n wrong bullshitsurvival of the fittestnatural selection n all that
Because of societyWe no longer have a need for survival of the fittest/killing eachother for resources (irony eh?)we have enough, food, veg, water, everuthing to go around, so those rules no longer apply to usIf you want to live within society, you must abide by its rules..And tbf people ave been on this 'right n wrong' thing for thousands of years

Even if u dont know what sex is, i still think it would hurt if some1 had a fully grown mans c*ck shuoved up their 5 year old arse no homo.
lol na i'll edit thatallow the 1st person pronounsi'm sure it would hurt yhbut who gives a sh*t in the grand scheme of thingsu all seem intelligent enough to be athiestif u ent gettin punished for sh*t, n u wana do it, f*ckin knock urself outmehim gettin bored now mite go top myself up

Guest Batman

n tbh whether socity deems it as so or not, you know what is wrong & rightAs I said, religion aside, if you abide by not harming anyone else, and helping people when you can, you are on the right track.

Guest Batman
Even if u dont know what sex is, i still think it would hurt if some1 had a fully grown mans c*ck shuoved up their 5 year old arse no homo.
lol na i'll edit thatallow the 1st person pronounsi'm sure it would hurt yhbut who gives a sh*t in the grand scheme of thingsu all seem intelligent enough to be athiestif u ent gettin punished for sh*t, n u wana do it, f*ckin knock urself outmehim gettin bored now mite go top myself up
This is the thin line between being a good, or bad person.You should not need fear of burning in hell forever to stop you from doing bad things, cuz that isnt doing it for the right reason it is doing it for a reward with is a purely selfish motive.Which is a big problem i have with relgin but thats another topic alltogether.if i decide not to do something bad, its cuz I know its wrong, not for fear of being struck down, or in hope of being rewarded.

Guest Batman
This topic has evolved man.From a battle between Venom, Creamy, and myself.To straight talking about how wrong is wrong.Some philosophical sh*t.
venom was in this thread?Probly came in talking about how WE are all actually the gay ones and he has some kind of proof.

aint read none of the topic but i see a post above me you can not compare being gay to being black in any shape way or form thats a dead arguementgay is a lifestyleblack is race
You could argue that black is a lifestyle, cos I swear if a black person has a few too many friends called steve, goes to the pub and listens to indie music then he's a bounty and not really black?just playing devils advocate.

some way off tangent posts :eyebrow: , im unclear how pedophilia came into this. maybe some of you need to look on youtube and watch clips of"to catch a predator" and then equate that with 2 consenting adults doing what they want, and ask yourself if you dont need some sort of counseling.one of society's wrongs, but there are many.

f*ckin hate when people equate being gay to being blacknothing got to do with eachothercompletely different issues
if u discriminate someone cos they're gay when them being gay has nothign to do with wht they are applying for or doing then thats the same as being discriminated against cos of colour then no?
knew some faggot was going to do thisHomosexuality = SICK, SICK PERVERSION
being gay doesn't stop u from being most things.fathering children in every borough and on the dole = sick sick perversion too.who u sleep with at night or in the day time doesnt stop you from doing most normal jobs.
The lengths you turd burglars will go to justify your godforsaken actions never ceases to amaze mequite clear now why your so islamaphobic Mohammed was onto a good thing when he said your lot should be thrown off a mountain
aint read none of the topic but i see a post above me you can not compare being gay to being black in any shape way or form thats a dead arguementgay is a lifestyleblack is race
You could argue that black is a lifestyle, cos I swear if a black person has a few too many friends called steve, goes to the pub and listens to indie music then he's a bounty and not really black?just playing devils advocate.
:eyebrow:

sick

some way off tangent posts :eyebrow: , im unclear how pedophilia came into this. maybe some of you need to look on youtube and watch clips of"to catch a predator" and then equate that with 2 consenting adults doing what they want, and ask yourself if you dont need some sort of counseling.one of society's wrongs, but there are many.
u live in america ennitcouncellin lolload of bollocks