Fave Playground/Pen Football Games

Numero001

Guest Van Der Wavy
How did 3 and i work again? I know the 3 is for goals you have to score but what was the in?
The 'in' meant you went in goal.Hol' tight those banging in a quick 2 and then taking the piss till 1 eager beaver scored 3 after 20 minutes.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho'Case
Nutmeg rushGoal to goal Remember one game we played in a cage everyone had 10 lives and we each had a goal, explain better later on.
these 2 and world cup are top 3 selectedsome people call goal to goal crossfireregular game to play at goals when most man take a breaksome man play some dumb rules with goal tyo goal though, such as; you can use your hands,more than 2 touchesi used to play that for money 1 summer in the cageworld cup was the best for mocking though

3/5 an your in was waste, i used to try my hardest to take the best shot i could without scoring, and without making it look like i wernt trying to score...then going 'duttttty save' so the guy in net felt good about being there lolcant believe no-one aint mentioned ten an your dead or red arse...both legendary games

ethnics vee - basically blacks versus whites & bounties and despite the outnumbering of the whites we won everytime :)nutmeg rush - yr7-yr11 this was utter f*ckeries, everynow and again people would turn up with broken bones60 seconds - LOL, them guys who never came out of goals; the bullyign was alotbut nothing will surpass nutmeg rush, when certain guys got nutz the rushing they held was just WOW

if you never played 3 and in with the winner picking the goalie you wernt gangster

Nutmeg rushGoal to goal Remember one game we played in a cage everyone had 10 lives and we each had a goal, explain better later on.
these 2 and world cup are top 3 selected
tbhfootball in the cage was the best younger years would come nd watch say like we were professionalsgoal to goal was big but there was always some next games goin on sideways across the pitchso u had about 3 games goin on at once bare people runnin everywherend lol at one boy in our year whose dad was a coach pickin up the ball ndsayin from now on were playin 2 touch football, idiot

Goal hanging for the whole round and not doing any running whatsoever then sitting behind the goal and chatting to the girls who were watching >>> running round like a prick putting in bare tackles and playing 1 2s
Indeed.+Them days when you felt SUPER and you're chatting to gyal first. Then when it was down to last 2 you would bop in and score a quick double and go back to the gyal while them last two man took another 10 mins to score.Yeah it didn't always go to plan :/*edit*5 a side in primary with a tennis ball >>>> __________That's how us man developed such sick technique.+10 and your dead naturally.

jumpers for goal posts, actual games were what we did, my class took over the field didnt let anyone else play football lol, we were cunts.3 and in was sickcuppyand fouling football, that sh*t was f*ck*ng brutal, still got scars from it, and it would always end in swingers lol.now football always ends in fag/zoot/beer breaks, aint like the good old days.