Gunners in shock move to steal United's Silvestre from under the noses of Sunderland

Jens_Lengman

bout f*ck man u vetshow many of u man were cryin wen we singed sol campbell saying f*ck him hes frm spurshow many of u were crying wen we got gallas
ur chatting sh*t, like silvestre is on the levels Sol was on back in them days... or has the same amount of status at man u.
not abilty ..were they were from

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abou Diaby

totally differentcampbell chose us whilst he was in his prime because he wanted to win things and he went on to do thatsilvestre is a man utd player who has clashed with players of our team in the past who has chosen us because he wants to play cos he cant get in the squad at man utd let alone the team

It's understandable now why we've bought Silvestre as Traore has gone on loan.Wenger sees Traore at Arsenal long term and wants him to get games and improve which he was not able to do due to Clichy. Silvestre is just here to hold the fort incase anything happens to Clichy (god forbid) whilst Traore is away.
Lol at thinking Silvestre is going to be anything but understudy to Clichy. Senderos and Djourou have CB spots covered after Gallas and Toure. Silvestre aint touching that.

1.) He is not the type of centre back we've been asking for2.) We need our first team defence sorted out, not a stop gap or backup3.) He would probably make more mistakes over the course of a season than Clichy would4.) He's injury prone, was injured for the vast majority of last season and is indeed struggling with an injury at the moment5.) He's apparently on high wages6.) He was more than involved in his fair share of scuffles not with but against us, indeed getting sent off for headbutting Ljungberg being one of themIt's a poor signing IMOYeah he's got experience, the type of experience that would put Rosicky and van Persie to shame, on the physio's table.He'll always be a Man Utd player to me.With that said I'll give him every chance to be prove me wrong but it doesn't look an inspired or even decent signing at this point.
basically i couldnt be bothered to type it hope he does well he aint sh*t but its dissapointingbasically he would of been due a testimonial at man united next yr so they was keen for him to go but he understandably wasnt keen to go (priced himself out of a lyon move cos of wages)and now weve done them a favour by takin their dead woodhis best days r way goneand i dont care if hes won champions league etcdjimi traore has one a champions league i wouldnt want himyh hes experiencedbut the pros of signing are an experienced defender are for his positioning and calmness/composurethese r prob his biggest flawsas diaby said hes good back upbut to win the league we need additions to our first choice centre backs

bout f*ck man u vetshow many of u man were cryin wen we singed sol campbell saying f*ck him hes frm spurshow many of u were crying wen we got gallas
Sol Campbell was a coup, he was there captain and starter, Silvestre is not, if you think the two compare tbh it not worth me replying to you.I wanted Gallas three years prior, infact in the closing of the season before the Russian took over I'm convinced he was on his way.

Sol Campbell was a coup, he was there captain and starter, Silvestre is not, if you think the two compare tbh it not worth me replying to you.I wanted Gallas three years prior, infact in the closing of the season before the Russian took over I'm convinced he was on his way.
im not comparingim saying why are people moaning that hes from man u like we aint got players of rivals before anyways

im not comparingim saying why are people moaning that hes from man u like we aint got players of rivals before anyways
it's more the fact that he's a WASTED man u player, nobody would be complaining if it was a decent man u player

Guest Robinho
Last year you was moaning that you had no experience in difference to cover for Clichy and at CB now your moaning you have signed a champions league and fa cup and premiership winner and French international who can play at centre back and left back and maybe even assist Clichy in ironing out some of the defensive errors in his game and he cost less then a million + and he speaks the main language at Arsenal...What more do you want seriously?Nobody's saying he is going to start.Most of you who are saying he is sh*t have probably not seen him playYou dont make 249 appearances for Man Utd if your a sh*t player.Swear at times Anelka is the only Arsenal fan on here with an ounce of common sense.
stopped reading there TBH

Last year you was moaning that you had no experience in difference to cover for Clichy and at CB now your moaning you have signed a champions league and fa cup and premiership winner and French international who can play at centre back and left back and maybe even assist Clichy in ironing out some of the defensive errors in his game and he cost less then a million + and he speaks the main language at Arsenal...What more do you want seriously?Nobody's saying he is going to start.Most of you who are saying he is sh*t have probably not seen him playYou dont make 249 appearances for Man Utd if your a sh*t player.Swear at times Anelka is the only Arsenal fan on here with an ounce of common sense.
STRONG POST, ESPECIALLY WHAT IS HIGHLIGHTED.
You think its a good signing?
No. But far from the outrage i'm seeing on here, he'll do for a season, like people say, as cover. No one expects him to start.

Sir Alex Ferguson spoke to The Sun about his decision in allowing Silvestre to leave for their title rivals. "I could have been selfish and put Mikael in the reserves... but we are bigger than that. Mikael said he wanted first-team football. He had lost his position to Patrice Evra, so after nine years’ service, there was no point holding the boy against his will."
DEM ONES

stopped reading there TBH
Aliesome next level dumbness like Man utd aren't on tv every week end

Sir Alex Ferguson spoke to The Sun about his decision in allowing Silvestre to leave for their title rivals. "I could have been selfish and put Mikael in the reserves... but we are bigger than that. Mikael said he wanted first-team football. He had lost his position to Patrice Evra, so after nine years’ service, there was no point holding the boy against his will."
DEM ONES
Translation -'I think he's past it.'If Ferguson thought Silvestre would strengthen Arsenal significantly their is no chance he'd have let him go.

• 7 months later...

props