Lipsing in Clubs

Sub_Zero

Im late but...It's never that time.Lipsing a chick in a rave is looseeeeeeeeee beyond belief.Some niggas need to learn how to relax.
C/S (not trying to turn this into a race ting) (just the facts, from my perspective...)I think it's more relevant to the lastest batch of young adults... more in line with British culture upbringing and way of life as more & more percentage of there parents are born here in England and gradually roots and upbringing values kinda get diluted (not lost) somewhere. This is gonna happen more and more as next up coming generation rise up through the age ranks... Lipsin up in public even in the park, let alone raves was considered taboo at on stage... Kinda instilled by ya elders, aunts etc... for those who know will get what im sayin... it's too late for me to get deep and make anymore logic input into this debate... blah blah...zzz

lol @ lipsing in raves...its never that timemight aswell just go up to random people in the street and start lipsing them if thats what you're on....whats the difference?(extreme i know but you get my point)some of my white friends from school use to do this...just go out clubbing with the intention of getting drunk and kissing as many people as possible :D and when i went to blackpool everyone was on thatbare people just lipsing in the cluband its so random its like they don't even kiss with the intention of anything elsethey just kiss and then when they are finished move on and find someone else to kissits so random and unnecessary

Lets be real, But from the pictures i've seen, 65% of Vip2 girls aint pretty, and only about 20% have shown their picture, so I can only assume the others are uglySo lets be honest ladies, no-ones actually trying to lips you in a club are they?Reallly tho...
LMAO

lol @ lipsing in raves...its never that timemight aswell just go up to random people in the street and start lipsing them if thats what you're on....whats the difference?
analogy isn't even closeYou're assuming that anyone that kisses in a club doesn't know the other person.I'm sure even you realise how retarded that is right?

if they did, im still backin that i wouldnt lipse, dunno why u lot keep sayin that i would.
because you don't actually knowThe amount of people i know that say "i wouldn't smoke weed" "i wouldn't do coke" "i wouldnt lick pum"That have completely gone back on what they've said, because when it came down to it, the circumstances were enough to make them do it.I can't think of an example for women so someones gonna have to help me out but men, Jessica Alba comes up to you in a rave, you talk for a little while, she moves into kiss you.95% of you would lips it if she tried it. (just for the record, around 5% of people are homosexuals)

lol @ lipsing in raves...its never that timemight aswell just go up to random people in the street and start lipsing them if thats what you're on....whats the difference?
analogy isn't even closeYou're assuming that anyone that kisses in a club doesn't know the other person.I'm sure even you realise how retarded that is right?
chat shitthat girl that tried to kiss me, she didn't know mei've had girls come up to me and the mandem sayin "can i get off with u", and i did not know themno ones talkin about kissin yur own ting in a club, their talking about lipsing randomsand in the sense of two lips touching, the setting makes no difference, cuz u are kissin a strangerhow did u know that bitch didn't just finnish vomitting in the toilets?for all u know she could of just finnished giving head to a trampwhat u do is what u do init... but dn't try and act like it aint what it is

Guest WAVE MACHINE
lol at u lot thinkin its ur choice no1 is lipsin u in clubsits cos u stink
real talk can u honestly tell me its not a disgusting thing to do. its no different from kissing a stranger as someone said, lip to lip contact is not only an intimate thing its unhygienic (sp). if any of u man seriously do this ur not far off backbacking random slags imo. shits disgusting.

lol at u lot thinkin its ur choice no1 is lipsin u in clubsits cos u stink
real talk can u honestly tell me its not a disgusting thing to do. its no different from kissing a stranger as someone said, lip to lip contact is not only an intimate thing its unhygienic (sp). if any of u man seriously do this ur not far off backbacking random slags imo. shits disgusting.
So lets say it is unhygenic..How is it any more hygenic if it's not with a stranger?

chat shitthat girl that tried to kiss me, she didn't know mei've had girls come up to me and the mandem sayin "can i get off with u", and i did not know themno ones talkin about kissin yur own ting in a club, their talking about lipsing randomsand in the sense of two lips touching, the setting makes no difference, cuz u are kissin a strangerhow did u know that bitch didn't just finnish vomitting in the toilets?for all u know she could of just finnished giving head to a trampwhat u do is what u do init... but dn't try and act like it aint what it is
ps i was in brighton and two slags gave the man dem head then went back into one club probably lipsin 3 man. LOL at L.
Lu have yet to reply

Guest WAVE MACHINE

it is a white thing. steven has no clue tbh i dont think u even know any black ppl. go to a rave thats predominently black and tell me if uve seen ppl lipsin.at L read what u wrote and if u cant see how idiotic it is i cant help u, sorry

What do you think the odds of you kissing a girl in a club and her sucking a d*ck prior to that? It's almost like you lot assume that girls in clubs just vomit and suck d*cks all night long. Where do you draw the line between stranger and random?You think coz you took some chick out to cinema and bought her food you know more about her sexual history?

What do you think the odds of you kissing a girl in a club and her sucking a d*ck prior to that? It's almost like you lot assume that girls in clubs just vomit and suck d*cks all night long. Where do you draw the line between stranger and random?You think coz you took some chick out to cinema and bought her food you know more about her sexual history?
we will come to no sort of agreement