NFL

Nidge Weasle

Been watching some matches etc on the net.Fitzgerald is dangerous, dont think Steelers cant stop him but they'll need to contain him at best. Their pass rush is key - Harrison, Woodley and co will have to get at Warner - if they do like they have with every other QB, they'll win. If Warner gets time, he'll light them up!Game is gonna be immense, Steelers are defo favourites but im looking forward to it. Should of got into this much earlier :D

Gonna be sick whenever the Cardinals offence are on because of Troy and Fitzgerald. But the Steelers offence are boring and I don't see big Ben getting picked much so that'll be my opportunities to head to the bar/toilet/cheerleaders.
You crossing the pond to see it?

This SuperBowl is gonna be about Troy Polamalu. Guy actually couldnt give a f*ck about his body.
CoSign to the fullest.However Fitzgerald.... Jeez.
True say. Cards need to really get the run going early to allow Fitzgerald to get some 1on1 coverage. Get Edge involved and let Hightower get the short gains. Just cant see it happening against the Steelers.

Gonna be sick whenever the Cardinals offence are on because of Troy and Fitzgerald. But the Steelers offence are boring and I don't see big Ben getting picked much so that'll be my opportunities to head to the bar/toilet/cheerleaders.
Lol :lol: Only because they dont really taunt or heckle or boast about how good they actually are. There just conservative and get the job done. Come like there English Lool.

You crossing the pond to see it?
I wish. Sports Cafe in Birmz. Most of the Birmingham Pussycats should be there.

Lol :lol: Only because they dont really taunt or heckle or boast about how good they actually are. There just conservative and get the job done. Come like there English Lool.
Makes them boring to me lol.