Changing Lives

CaoS

just wana see other peoples oppinions on this tbha couple mates of mine, got some birds, never really used to get thousands beforehand, get their haircut how she says he should, proper boy man for her like "ye come yard free yard we'll jam get some other heads round" drive there 2 mins away get a call "na my chicks comin now low it" wasted f*ckin petrol, then go wait at courts with my other mate to play ball fonecall "na im goin town with my chick now enit she wants to go shoppin" so the f*ck wot? SHE wants to go shoppin not u...its not just that theres alot more to it but can anyone see where im comin from or have had any similar experiences with "mates" doin that?its unecessary imo when i was with my ex it was a strict right im doin wot i do when i want then il come n stay with u (most nights) and spend certain days shoppin etc etc wotever she needs to do n wants me to be there for but if i had plans id strictly say right sorry im with my boys this day...i duno if it is just me but i just dont like the whole "she says jump i say how high" thing...safe lol

thats wot i mean i very VERY rarely talk to these people now n its just stupid coz ive known them most of my life n once a bit of p*ssy walks into their lives they drop everything as if they're scared that they'll never get another chick if this dont work out so they do everything the chick says to keep them happy but blatently the chick will get bored and will cheat on a dude like that?i duno its just waste really, the way girls affect some dudes is crazy man

Guest Wavy Davy

i kno exactly wot ur sayinN tbh if i invite sum1 round n my chick chooses 2 invite herself im nt gona tell man 2 go away, ill tell her my boys cumin she can either llow it or jam with usEspecially my boys that hav been there for 10 years plusNever a leave them for a chick tingNeverThis goes 4 females friends aswell, 1 chick 1 time told man 2 delete all their numbers, nt evenlinks proper friendsI told her 2 f*ck offThe f*ck she think she is

________ >>> Boys that drop their boys for girlsor________ >>> Girls that drop their girls for manKMT
For me it's not even first come first serve you know.Just play it based on the situation.Like pure times I've belled my girl and said "can we rearrange, somethings going on with the man" etc.She was fine about it, and she did the same to me. Levels.Too much of either one is a bit mrrr though.

You know what I hate though...1 girl I know when she has a man you dont see her, dont hear from her nuthin. As soon as she's single or having problems its "Us girls need to go out man"KMT
This sometimes leads to drop kicks to the head.People like this are users. You only hear from them when they want something.Dropped.

You know what I hate though...1 girl I know when she has a man you dont see her, dont hear from her nuthin. As soon as she's single or having problems its "Us girls need to go out man"KMT
This sometimes leads to drop kicks to the head.People like this are users. You only hear from them when they want something.Dropped.
Truss she's been dropped.LOL @ her asking about her invite to carni after seeing pics on facebook....ooops!

:!: I hate that. The way i hate it when girls come up with that sh*t, after they wanna disappear of the face of thei earth.

Tbh its really sucky to be one of those people. I have been one.Met my ex when i started uni so instead of making friends i spent all my time with him. My life revolved around him and at the end of our relationship i started to resent him, it felt like having him around made me jeopardise my uni experience.Now that im back down south and i know more people no partner will come between me and my friends and vice versa.

Truss she's been dropped.LOL @ her asking about her invite to carni after seeing pics on facebook....ooops!
:D This topic reminded me need to change my number today.

i know what u mean on this one. my friend use to do this all the time...i lost a 12year friendship coz of this sh*t! as soon as she got with her man its like i was unknown to her...we dont even talk..she could have left the counrty for all i know.. her man has cheated on her countless of times and she is aware! but she still treats her so-called friends like trash and worships her man....its a disgrace!

say in the past years since i've made like, decent bonds with people which has grown with time, i consider them as like pivotal people in my life, so no i wouldn't like boy them off if i got a girl, but before, back in 2ndary and sixth form, didn't give a f*ck reall stopped hangin around with the crew just spent all my time with her