Your town "nutter/drunk/tramp/crackhead"

CaoS

(yea im bored)but i remembered the other day when i was younger i used to go round town n pretty much everytime id see this reh yardi breh who used to proper SHOUT down the street random sh*t n ppl used to be like the f*ck!? he seemed agressive n sh*t but i never once actualy saw him talk TO someone just shouted down the streets to himself lolthen there was this old woman who used to talk to her lil finger round town aswell proper alot of the time...used to get me shook as a kidthis next tramp that walks around the indoor bit in town wheres some bobble hat lol all year round and has some eyes that look like them world record heads that can pop em out proper beady weird lookin geez...crazy sh*tjust interested (not really just bored) to hear about the crazy bastards that live around other ppls ends, i know every town has "that crazy c*nt" lol any stories?jee wizz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one guy I see about he wears a 80's adidas track suit and he has headphones on but it isnt connected to anything he walks around doing some f*cked movesyou name it he is dancing atleast if he was listening to music I would be like meh but the wire is dragging on the floor as he skanks away

Big up the people that know about man like ChrisCatch him outside Kilburn or Willesden Green tube stationsMixed RaceAprox 50 y/oAll white denim jeans and jacketWearin this flagconfederate_flag.jpgStinking of boozeMight be screaming abuseMight have headfones onMight be playing his imaginary electric guitarWill try and get him on camera later hes definately gonna be boozed up as its saturday

Mad Ricky
the bedford one lol?hes jokesall about him singin, dint he used to be a proper singer years ago? i swear someone told me he had it all like but sumin appened?so many ppl say hes violent n sh*t ive never once seen him be violentlol nutter