how do you like yours?

O.Man

ok so when i am on pavement, and im on my ones i usually stare at peopleso when i see girls, and they are lookin chung, my brain goes to a next level to decipher the chungnessas in if she is wearin overtly sexy clothes wear i can see loads of her skin (lol i wrote BARE skin and i read it like WTF course u see bare skin this ain't iran) and shes wearin a mask of make up, i kind of turn off her, even if makes up on point and and shes CHUNG...its kind of like the photoshopped effectif she is like, wearin whatever clothes but u can see a nice figure, even if shes got some belly, and shes got her features on point and not wearin much make up, just like natural lookin, i think thats alot more attractive, im not sayin because what her mentality might be, im sayin physically she has become more attractiveso that is the way my brain goeshow about you?and for females, obv just compare like the proper cleaned up guy to like the guy who doesn't give a f*ck really, possibly bussin sandlesps i am f*ckin gone

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavy Davy
Saying HSA in my head when I see someone has gotten out of hand.Oh... I like a bit of ruff... pretty boys dont really scream hsa when I see dem.
I'm rough like Durty's head piece stillwar scars n all
LolU wish u had my hair