You ever turned down pum pum?

L

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only when i know its gonna get me into trouble!
This!One girl I'd been trying to hit from time we were 16. Couple close calls when we were younger but she was always on playin games so I'd been ignoring her every time I'd see her in the dance.Doin a set at one club round the ways and see her in there, some madness happens and one of the goons gasses the dance so we splurt, this girls all followin me out the club and too my car as we duss. Girl just jumps in I was like WTF!Bare in mind this girl at the time HATES my wife and vice versa. The fact my girls spies will already have noted this ting talking to me was long already.Anyway, drop my boy off then go to drop this girl outside her yard. She starts delayin... Strokin my leg, kissin my neck.Bare in mind I was kinda blasted (no drinkdriveo) and this girl is leaned right over me hand on my tings BEGGIN me to come inside her yard with her I was very proud of my self control. We lipsed and I got feel ups and that was it.Had I gone thru the missus would have had a text givin details before I'd even made it home from this other ones house for def.Ever since then when I'd see her out and about she'd be EVEN more on it. Grabbin my ting in the rave whilst my girl stands across the dancefloor etc.I've since hit the other one every way possible now I'm single tbh

when i was younger i did.. neva have since.i dont even know why i turned it then.. she bent over and presented herself to me... batty was big and i just aired it :Scoz something put me off earlier before.... but if this happened now i would of beat..
lol them 1's where u thought.."f*ck sake wat was i thinkin that wudve been a gd beatin for me RIGHT DEREEE"

Guest Flava Dave

done it a couple timesbut i used 2 b horny than a motherf*ckerbasically shag anything that i can get my hands onbut nw its liek ive been hit with a tranquiliser arti jus cnt b bothered anymore

Had I gone thru the missus would have had a text givin details before I'd even made it home from this other ones house for def.
DEM CHICK DERE. I know exactly the sort. Believe.f*ck*ng hell.
Bruv this same one COULD NOT keep her mout closed. She came and brought me food one time the day my girl went on holiday and within a week of my girl landin back she'd apparently come round for the goodness.And within a week of my first story my chick had wind that I'd dropped her home that night.Lies and spies fam, lies and spies. Goin out in the ends was like giving the locals license to right novels.Is your name Enid Blyton tho babes, is it?

Yes.Before I met my wife..some sket wanted me to bang her, she looked like J-lo and everything but I was getting over someone else..I told my cousin to go through..he took her upstairs, banged it and got her preggers.Pissed.
LOLWhat happend, did she abort?Set up your cousin tbh.

Couple times. Once in freshers week when the girl was in my bed naked. She said she didn't want it to be just this and it needed to be more or we shouldn't do it. I knew I could give her a half-arsed lie and she'd believe it because she wanted to but I told her to allow it. Found out much later that she was actually a virgin. Thank f*ck I did not hit that.
LolYou know a year down the line you still wouldve been gettin grief from her. Hate that when you bang a virgin and they get proper caught up :D

Couple times. Once in freshers week when the girl was in my bed naked. She said she didn't want it to be just this and it needed to be more or we shouldn't do it. I knew I could give her a half-arsed lie and she'd believe it because she wanted to but I told her to allow it. Found out much later that she was actually a virgin. Thank f*ck I did not hit that.
LolYou know a year down the line you still wouldve been gettin grief from her. Hate that when you bang a virgin and they get proper caught up :D
Alie!! I was still getting grief from her 2 years later and in that time she had f*cked TWO of my friends. One of them linked her the other day hoping to f*ck her again and she wasn't having any of it but kept asking how I was! And I didn't even f*ck her! Imagine if I did! Just imagine!

i turned down head from 2 bruk chicks at oncethey were mangle to be fair
You turned down a double header? Just how bruk were they?
too bruk to go on a mission forbut not bruk enough to pass up if they were local
Missions don't count. I turned down a "threesome" with a couple chicks that lived half an hour away. It doesn't count though coz it's not like they were rubbing my c*ck and I threw them off, I just didn't go.

Yes. The last time...One of those where you have the chick's number for time, but you've been ducking it for no real reason. You finally just think f*ck it, I'll go round. After a bit of game, she finally agrees to get low, then stops after about 2 mins (was sh*t). She then takes off her pants and thong.THE SMELL[/Agent Smith from The Matrix] was DISCUSTING!!!You know them ones where you have to say "1 sec" and you DASH to the bathroom to scrub your tings?I bopped back in the room, put on my Etnies and DASHED down the stairs and out the door. Didn't say a word.

Yes. The last time...One of those where you have the chick's number for time, but you've been ducking it for no real reason. You finally just think f*ck it, I'll go round. After a bit of game, she finally agrees to get low, then stops after about 2 mins (was sh*t). She then takes off her pants and thong.THE SMELL[/Agent Smith from The Matrix] was DISCUSTING!!!You know them ones where you have to say "1 sec" and you DASH to the bathroom to scrub your tings?I bopped back in the room, put on my Etnies and DASHED down the stairs and out the door. Didn't say a word.
UUURRRGGGGHHHH, low it!

Lol.Yes.College times me and tis girl were getting very close. Was round her friends one time and we wer alone in the girls bedroom. Stupid consience kicked in because:1) She had a boyfriend2) She was a virgin.Im on top of the girl, Jeans off, Under covers, And i ask her ''Are you sure you wanna do this''Silliest thing ever still.
lol them suicide linesthought it would go smooth like a movie and she'd look lovingly into your eyes and gasp "YES"lesson learned...it never happens like the movies
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOi swear some of the quotes in this thread
p*ssy is not soo powerful to not resist.. certain man are weak..
Alie.Slaves to the flesh.These kuffar just dont know. :D

Okay this might be a confusing post. But I'm not feeling particularly articulate.Lets say there are two types of girlsCatagory A - Good looking but no mental connection. Not nessecarily a ho but definately a target to sex.Catagory B - Good looking, also connection. basically wifey material (tried to avoid using this term but it best describes the girl I'm on about)When I used to game girls, if they gave me the thumbs for a nookie before expected I would see it as a bonus (Moretime Catagory A female)...HoweverIf you have been getting to know a girl quite well but things are still in the early stages, and your intentions are different from those mentioned in the Cat A definition. When she all of a sudden lays herself on a plate, too too early. It's depressing, knowing she no longer fits the intended Catagory B type. And because you set yourself up to succeed in the way you initially intended. And treated her as you typically would treat a Cat B female. It's too much effort to attempt to bore through as if she were a Cat A. from the beginning, because you know she will have the wrong kind of attachment.Landed in that situation once or twice. I had to just duck the offer and leave her alone.