Anyone remember Lady "Chest"?

Necksta

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Be more concerned about your character rather than your reputation, your character is who you are and your reputation is what others think of you!!"
that sets my bosh-o-meter right off, especially as it makes no sense. a stupid bosh is the worst kind
lol when i read that the first thing i thought is she is trying to justify her behaviour.. just didn't quite manage to do so only managed to prove that she is a bit dodgy

how can u still hav an internet existence if uve been exposed like she has...id delete all social networking accounts and move to somewhere where there is no net for the rest of my young life
bruvthe answer to that lays within the first post of this thread most guys will over look hoeish behaviour over time if they are given the right incentive ive been having face offs with this weak minded males on this forum for eons.me?i would gladly make her a linkmake her my girl ? NEVERBUT having said that bout being a link ANY girl can get a profesh photo shoot done day to day looks and the fact we KNOW she is a bosh may make even me think lowe it.

on a level does anyone actually enjoy bombay rolls?apart from the original "im sick" factorits about as enjoyable as a hand job. (which isnt very most of the time)
there swag still
what u talkin aboutif u get a girl that knows what shes doinplus cream/oillive-o

Guest Flava Dave
TBH the character thing makes sense but she's using it to justify whorish behaviour, thus making her point void.
its bout 50% thereher reputation is due 2 her character so she cnt really divorce the 2

okay listen we as a collective of MEN all know women better than this and can get tru on them too and when i say better i mean women that maybe aint got the exact same size boosoms etc but they have a tad bit more class in my book in these times that goes a lot further than this chick ever will in real life.everything i just said will all make sense when one day you go to brixton market and see this girl walking side by side with mc narstie or ghetto.just another bosh to give a golden shower.

TBH the character thing makes sense but she's using it to justify whorish behaviour, thus making her point void.
its bout 50% thereher reputation is due 2 her character so she cnt really divorce the 2
I was reading some article recentlyabout how people are like icebergs cause above water you only see 15% of them or some sh*tSo the 15% you see is our reputation, what is presented to the worldand the 85% underneath is the character, our true selves, what people dont see, how we act/think when we're alone or not subject to the judgement of othersI thought it was a good readbut tbh they are married, you won't be able to tell i have good character if my reputation is sh*t

its a lieyour reputation is derived from your character, and often can give you insight into who you arewhat other people think of you is importantlets not 4get thatshes a whoresimple and plane

Guest M12 Part 2
I'd Mash raggs
thats the thing with chicks like this.everyone would mash and do tings. but nobody wants to walk through their ends holding hands with that or show her to mumzie or show them any affection outside just raw sex.they then breed little girls who they give completely the wrong message to in terms of valuing yourself and how to treat/be treated by men. and the cycle continues

I'd Mash raggs
thats the thing with chicks like this.everyone would mash and do tings. but nobody wants to walk through their ends holding hands with that or show her to mumzie or show them any affection outside just raw sex.they then breed little girls who they give completely the wrong message to in terms of valuing yourself and how to treat/be treated by men. and the cycle continues
tbh when you see a chick and the first thing ya thinking is ID MASH RAGGS on vip the girl is a boshi mean i could say that about j lovely but then get a slap afterwards but i could say that to this girls FACE and still stand a chancego figure.

lmao seriously thoa body like hers is bound to get her attention the fact that topics like this have been made about her for a good 2 years or so now further proves this point she likes attention and can not difrentiate between the negativie or positive even if her poom does cum like a bottomless well there is not much more 2 say on the matter other than she needs 2 buy sum bras that fit her