Anyone remember Lady "Chest"?

Necksta

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some hoeish girls are actually nice good people i have around 5 sketty female friends who will suck u off and ride you as soon as u meet but are the nicest people u can meeti bet certain man on here are dating a girl who is their world but in her bits she is d local bike

some hoeish girls are actually nice good people i have around 5 sketty female friends who will suck u off and ride you as soon as u meet but are the nicest people u can meeti bet certain man on here are dating a girl who is their world but in her bits she is d local bike
i will never understand how guys can deal with girls that are from a different ends from them

How can she have those tits but no arse?
serious tits r crazy tho
She's apple shapedthats why she has them pencil legs
the thing isif i recall she does have a bum
well i dunno if she does or doesntjust from the bikini pics you can tell shes apple shaped cause her body is top heavy

How can she have those tits but no arse?
serious tits r crazy tho
She's apple shapedthats why she has them pencil legs
the thing isif i recall she does have a bum
well i dunno if she does or doesntjust from the bikini pics you can tell shes apple shaped cause her body is top heavy
i think it's because of the belly maybe& isn't it pear-shaped?

Apple shaped people tend to have thick/undefined waists with a bit of a tummySlim legs/armsflat bottomsand big chestspear shaped people tend to have small chests with a narrow/very defined waistbig hips/bottoms/thighs and big calves

Guest M12 Part 2

on a level does anyone actually enjoy bombay rolls?apart from the original "im sick" factorits about as enjoyable as a hand job. (which isnt very most of the time)

Guest M12 Part 2
"Be more concerned about your character rather than your reputation, your character is who you are and your reputation is what others think of you!!"
that sets my bosh-o-meter right off, especially as it makes no sense. a stupid bosh is the worst kind