ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

• 2 weeks later...
Nah, a team that can't control their players isn't worth joining.
this was my exact thoughtsmy boy was in the team last season and said it was just bare yardie man shouting at eachother "U NA PASS DI BALL MUN, FOOCKIN BUMBACLART EEDIAT" etc.
NEVER join a team that cant control their players properly

Know what, gonna up some videos of me practising different striking technqiues tomorrow.BTW, ANKLE SUPPORTS FTW.
wheres video player was intrested to see that
They took the goals down at the playing fields where I practice, but will do so when pre-season starts which is about 2-3 weeks away I think...

Know what, gonna up some videos of me practising different striking technqiues tomorrow.BTW, ANKLE SUPPORTS FTW.
wheres video player was intrested to see that
They took the goals down at the playing fields where I practice, but will do so when pre-season starts which is about 2-3 weeks away I think...
I may contribute a video too if i go back to training this season

Started pre-season last week.Had 2 good weeks of training, can't wait for the first match on monday if i get better./D-Structo what's the team called?
Trelawney
PMSLThey named themselves after a place in Jamaica, can't be good.@ Lucarelli, yeah i think it's so the manager can have a look at the trailists.

Started pre-season last week.Had 2 good weeks of training, can't wait for the first match on monday if i get better./D-Structo what's the team called?
Trelawney
PMSLThey named themselves after a place in Jamaica, can't be good.@ Lucarelli, yeah i think it's so the manager can have a look at the trailists.
Trelawney is an Estate in Hackney.

Nah, a team that can't control their players isn't worth joining.
this was my exact thoughtsmy boy was in the team last season and said it was just bare yardie man shouting at eachother "U NA PASS DI BALL MUN, FOOCKIN BUMBACLART EEDIAT" etc.
LMFAO

Just come back from a 3-5 mile jog non-stop with a 75-100 yard dash to finish it off...Took me 5-10 minute to get my breathe back, feeling in SICK shape. Pre-season begins this Wednesday...
this is what i need 2 do.. i even planned out my route but i haveent been getting enough sleep.. i wanna wake up early and sh*t.LOL @ some swag team wanting me to play for them ina pre season on saturday *not the trelawney one*They train at the same place... me and my friendwent over there to kick ball as usual but my boys cousin is in the team so we went over to see there training to just basically take the piss. We ended up joinin in and being the best so the manager asked us to back it. LOL@ me and my boy saying "shouldnt we come training then on monday" he was like "whatever you wanna do"...smh.I'll play though... something to do init