council flat

Trilliam

LMAAAAAOMY BOY SAID HE CUD TELL BY HIS VOICE HE WASNT THE TYPE OF NIGGA 4 THE JOBLOL AT BEIN SHOOK OF GETIN MOVED TO IN COUNTRY
let me tell you this, your boy is an idiot. and you, you're any half hearted wanna be top shotter from newham
wot do u mean cos this sort of thing annoys me. how can u justify an idiot sayin ur not built for the job?
i am calling his boy an idiot because he is chatting sh*t about what was said on the phone.it's not that i wasn't built for the job although im not gonna say i wasnt nervy.the reason that i didnt do it is because i got the clear impression they did not know what they were doing.and that is the last im gonna say on this.

kl jubesdo ur ting initim not even bein sarcasticnext r recruiting 7phwill make u more den 3 bills stil
im just gonna act like this is the last thing u said, no point in answering worthless questionsskafe and g'luck with tings.mike; this is a closed subject now, whatever u think of me is up to you, i know what i'd resort to / am capable of doing so yh.

people one this site chat soooo bait its unbelievable of who they claim to bespecailly mike with him constantly typing up his business,,,,not real
wot r u talkin about. i hardly speak about anything i do. tell me what i said in this thread that indicates ANYTHING.
its jus ur e-persona like ur untouchable, makes me laugh

Guest Ivan Drago
smh @ the chest pumping in here.I beg people start to realise calling other people out for being pussies doesn't make them real.If you're badman, deal with it and shut the f*ck up.Don't hype. Moretime, the people who chat will falter when time comes.
Real talk.off topicDexter is f*ck*ng sick.

I don't mind moving out and leaving London behindSoonishWhat is Coventry saying
Uni or just city living?Don't come here to live? Go Brum instead. Cov is dead. You will be looking to move back to London in a month or 2 tops. Plus bare pricks like Steffidge running about.

Guest Ivan Drago
Uni or just city living?Don't come here to live? Go Brum instead. Cov is dead. You will be looking to move back to London in a month or 2 tops. Plus bare pricks like Steffidge running about.
Nah not Uni just city living. I take it you wouldn't live there for life.LOLDave why you going down there?

Guest Flava Dave
Nah not Uni just city living. I take it you wouldn't live there for life.LOLjus for the sake of it tbhi did think it was near brighton coz im goin there on the 11th for a comedy gig, bt from the 9th im jus goin all over the gaffeDave why you going down there?

I am going to be honest with you and I do talk through personal experience.You have no chance whatsoever of getting a council flat because there are a lot of people currently in council housing and they are abusing the system left, right and center by having more than just one council property.Not only this, most council property was sold off in the 80-90s under Margaret Thatcher and they failed to build new social housing.Secondly, Labour have been promising for time that they are going to build a sh*t load of new council houses but they chose to bail out a sh*t load of capitalists instead. Capitalists who were making so much money through bonuses that the working class made for them, now the working class are bailing them out with their tax contributions.Whatever council property there is left in the country is prioritised to new immigration, single parents, LGBTs and scam artists.You have no chance son..Even being black does not get you through the door any more..Ang tight everyone that supported and still support new immigration to this day.Your time ... oh, and your childrens futures.Shame.