Two Swedish chicks hear about the ID Cards

Flojo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Oh my God.They MUST be the product of some weird gentic super breeding or some sh*t.That is nuts.
jus sayin this whole ting comes like they escaped and the media had to put some low level story out in the news purely cos its so public.superhuman twins? jus happen to be walkin down a motorway then get hit by cars/lorries at motorway speeds and not only dont die but fight off a bag of law enforcement. f*ck right off.
For real.Just the fact that they're f*ck*ng TWINS, big strong blonde women (kinda like Hitler wanted to breed as the "Master Race"), one of them can't speak any English :/ Something's up.

Guest TimeBomb
once i was lean i got run over by a bus, the driver came out crying like he killed me, it didnt even hurt i just got up, went home and had a nap.
did it RUN U OVER THO like over ur body. i can see the blonde bitch under the wheels.
na i just bounced off the front n flew, one of my shoes flew off some next direction, was kinda embaressing.

once i was lean i got run over by a bus, the driver came out crying like he killed me, it didnt even hurt i just got up, went home and had a nap.
did it RUN U OVER THO like over ur body. i can see the blonde bitch under the wheels.
na i just bounced off the front n flew, one of my shoes flew off some next direction, was kinda embaressing.
LOL. That's one reason I'd hate 2 get hit by a car! (and the possible death of course)