Premier League week 6 topic

Younger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ mike riley still how can he be given this game after the shambles last weekend. shulda been 3, that torres third that was disallowed was dirt. 2-0 torres is a f*ckin goal machine, shulda been more tbh other 1 shulda stood werent even a foul. the red card was nuts. well played to keane involved in both goals, ball to torres for the first was sick. now to watch what the other top 3 do in their games.

I swapped Torres for Berba on the fantasy league as well, f*ck sake.
I kept faith in him but I made Adebayor captain cos he will bag a hatrick today.Immaculate defensive performance by us todayEverton's only shot at goal was when The Yak passed it to ReinaFT is BACK.. He would have scored 4 if he played more minutes against CreweAlonso was the man of the match for me.. Cleaned up everything in front of the back 4 and dominated the midfield on his ones spraying the ball around both feet. Arguably the best passer in the world.Good day so far. Man Utd to draw.

I swapped Torres for Berba on the fantasy league as well, f*ck sake.
I kept faith in him but I made Adebayor captain cos he will bag a hatrick today.Immaculate defensive performance by us todayEverton's only shot at goal was when The Yak passed it to ReinaFT is BACK.. He would have scored 4 if he played more minutes against CreweAlonso was the man of the match for me.. Cleaned up everything in front of the back 4 and dominated the midfield on his ones spraying the ball around both feet. Arguably the best passer in the world.Good day so far. Man Utd to draw.
big performance today. Showing this season what hes all about, some of the passes were 2 much today.

Alex must of been reading my posts on the MUFC Forums. Bout time Rooney got benched instead of Torres, altho probably should of been Berba on the bench in all rights.
lol wtf ? guessin u mean tevez
LMAO yea my bad, got Torres on the brain cuz ive just been screwing bout transferring him out on Fantasy Footie and he bags 2.