What posters did you have on your wall back in the day or now?

ReZiW

got one tupac one with the gun in the boxers saying only god can judge me...love this one, he looks damn sexyone mitsubishi eclipse 2f2f one thats been up there for yearsa bank of ganja one one of various hiphop artists but its a colour one, not the one like the aboven the rest of the space is taken up by photos of the last few years
I put my life on you being Asian. smh, reinforcing stereotypes
well yeah obviously, where do u think the name Nisha originates from...and for the record how is it reinforcing a stereotype, the stereotype is blasting it out of cars thank you very much and I don't do that
Didn't even look at the name. Nisha Patel?cars, posters, mobile phone, ipod. its all the same darling

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got one tupac one with the gun in the boxers saying only god can judge me...love this one, he looks damn sexyone mitsubishi eclipse 2f2f one thats been up there for yearsa bank of ganja one one of various hiphop artists but its a colour one, not the one like the aboven the rest of the space is taken up by photos of the last few years
well yeah obviously, where do u think the name Nisha originates from...and for the record how is it reinforcing a stereotype, the stereotype is blasting it out of cars thank you very much and I don't do that
Didn't even look at the name. Nisha Patel?cars, posters, mobile phone, ipod. its all the same darling
don't act like an ignorant c*nt, not every asian is a pateland why are the posters in my room such a big deal to you?

don't act like an ignorant c*nt, not every asian is a pateland why are the posters in my room such a big deal to you?
Because I don't have Jay Sean up on my wall. How you gonna take one of my niggas and make him your nigga?

Because I don't have Jay Sean up on my wall. How you gonna take one of my niggas and make him your nigga?
that's such a retarded reply, you're just showing how ignorant you are tbh

random posters from "match" magazine on one side of the roomand the other side was dedicated to man united: my huge "King Cantona" french flag, couple of team posters, fixture lists, and player posterssome of it is still up in my old room but wont be for long coz my mum is looking to redecorate. smhalso had a couple MJ posterswhen i got my sisters room i didnt put any posters up

how dare you..your ignorant1. You mans Asian, u cant date black men.2. You were never allowed to bring black friends home3. You've never had Curry Goat wit rice.

how dare you..your ignorant1. You mans Asian, u cant date black men.2. You were never allowed to bring black friends home3. You've never had Curry Goat wit rice.
funny you should say that actually, my family's fairly liberal, i can date who i want best friend through nursery and primary school was black, we were always round eachother's housesand i have had curry goat with riceanything else you wanna say?