"Links"

Captain Planet

SMH.All girls begin as "links" as its very rare that man inparticular start a relationship thinking I just met you and your now my girlfriend, unless the girl has previously been a friend its just unheard off that man will give her that label straight away, come on now, she gotta earn it...That said certain man have different views on the term "link", i.e when I was single, I'd draw a girl and in my mind she'd be a "friend" - someone I talk too who I'm getting to know but usually I already had a idea where the situation was going as I didnt want a girlfriend, so she was someone I talked too, met, sexed, and had no emotional connection with as I never wanted it, a link. This is where I think the confusion comes from.

to me,a link is a girl i have availible to link up witha link can be a potential wifea link can be a grimbagif u f*cked her, was it the first u went out together? maybe a grimbagif it was like the fifth time u went out n only jus got p*ssy, n theres a bond between u, then she could be a potential wifethe term link has been dashed around to much methinks
I f*ckIN CO/SIGN

Aight lets drop into the real world.If you call a girl, shes a "link", you arrange to go out, you have fun, she comes back home and you get some pussay.She still a "link"?Wifey?Or a glorified hoe?If she is still a "link" and then after a few more meetings it becomes an official relationship then what the f*ck?Because that means you consider that wifey behaviour.So if these rules apply then every girl that has been a "link" is a grimbag as they have had sex before a relationship and it didn't initiate a relationship.Whats your rule, all game and score aside mandem, does sex instantly mean relationship?
she is a social prostitute that has UPPED her maintenance needs from her clients (who dont pay) due to the credit crunch

lol at one man defining what a link is for the whole world to pay homage to how YOU are with a particular chick ( i say particular cos while you will say what you say about links im SURE with some women you WILL change the rules)every man has his limits if some man wanna treat links like their wifey thats them the only thing that pisses me off is when these SAME women expect EVERY man to do this.lol at when they go from a dude like this to a dude in the justice league and the joke is she will more likely catch feelins for the man that DONT give her privaleges.do ya ting all i know is the majority of chicks is just a slam ting but having said that i feel no way to drop a girl home (by default but after a while i could see her differently and not do this)

One mans link could be another mans wife later on.Though, I have learned that if ya bitch has slept with 3 or more guys (you included in the three) then she most likely gonna sleep with more man her life than she can count on her fingers.Like when I watched the sex education show, one bitch on there lost count and said shes in her four figures. Now, for someone to wife that must be hoping to catch HIV from girls like Mercedes Mcqueen thinking "yeah I've bluddy pulled this bird mate."Lets all be honest, linking can be categorised as just linking with no feelings in mind or linking with the potential to either be just sexing or to become a relationship (dating).How else do relationships start, you meet a girl and at that moment you two say "we are together"? SHUT UP, ya get dating/linking and ya grow feelings.

also - its possible to start a relationship b4 u have sex
Is it though? Tbh haven't come across a female like this since secondary school - That was six years ago. Maybe my games too high, I dunno.I actually miss that dating stuff where u never know if and when you might get the poomps.
Dan Early, you are heavy! Them no sex before relationship movements died from the age of 16 and 19 tbh, though it is a sad thought but this is life, thus why it is best to find a girl who has not had 14 d*cks in her fanny as this is disgusting and them uni bitches who think it is fun to sleep around with x,y & z like say this is hollyoaks.Thats why I plan to be married earlier than others due to the random amount of willies that go in bitches.The worst of these people are up north girls, be it they love off black boys or white boys, they just as bad as each other.TBH, if ya have a link and she tick all ya boxes, then wife it, otherwise 20 years on you'll marry some chick whos been with more men than you have women.

people are just using each other but to be honest if im truthful to MYSELF as a man i know that most women i dealt with were DEFO using me and exploiting me (for d*ck, convenience of own yard beverages and tap water and basically any of my courtesy etc etc) and at the time i was happy to do it cos i thought true i am gettin p*ssy I am getting what most young men aim for its all bless but NOW as we have all come to realise how WORTHLESS p*ssy is and the fact i am older i now know by the standards of what most women have TODAY (or what i have concluded they have today) i was a mug for going on with it cos none of this cows were worth it hence me not being friends with them. The odd chick here and there still seem to be decent to me now but i still dont check for them but it took me to do so many chicks to realise this i should of just listened to dr dre from the beginning when he said bitches aint sh*t he was doing the youth a favour and tellin us what SHOULD be in todays school curriculum.

Yeah, though the biggest type of girl I want to avoid at all cost is the "my type is black boys" or "I want mixed raced babies, awwwwwwwwww look at her hair" type of girls.The thought of a girl who isn't the exact same colour as me wanting me for my colour or to try mix my colour to have a certain colour child makes me sick. I look back at all these types and think wtf was I thinking.When a girl likes you for you, or was using you before hand for your d*ck to make them orgasm then likes you for you is sick.

to me,a link is a girl i have availible to link up witha link can be a potential wifea link can be a grimbagif u f*cked her, was it the first u went out together? maybe a grimbagif it was like the fifth time u went out n only jus got p*ssy, n theres a bond between u, then she could be a potential wifethe term link has been dashed around to much methinks
f*ck*ng shocking statement tbhCant see how linking up with a girl 5 times then banging equates to the bitch being potential wifey material.

f*ck*ng shocking statement tbhCant see how linking up with a girl 5 times then banging equates to the bitch being potential wifey material.
why not?

why not?
smh i hope ya only asking for research purposes cos i feel hella embarrassed for you right now.

why not?
smh i hope ya only asking for research purposes cos i feel hella embarrassed for you right now.
my friend my friend........im asking coz im interested in his views relax init about u feel embarrassed for meI dont want to even get started lets keep this thread flowing shall we....

^^^^your reaction says its all so ill stick with the the impression you thought of that postif you read it without seeing it as a dig you would get this but you did the opposite so beef on your own just know that regardless of what you say from this point...................you said why not to THIS

Cant see how linking up with a girl 5 times then banging equates to the bitch being potential wifey material.
why not?
case is permantly closed the only way any thing you say could hold weight or actually take the heat of your slipping is if you was in the whatever room where anything is funny but HERE only real talk and common sense can work.making a link a wife equal a fail on any bodies standards.think on it.

ok lets set a few ground rules here.......firstly im not a little boy.....like u im one of the older members of this forum ive experienced far more than most people on this forumnext thing is I dont come on these forums trying to get people to think im something like im here to earn stripes.....in reality I have nothing to proveI come on here to read peoples views coz i find it interesting to see how people think relative to how i think in the society that I live in.....Fear none by god mentioned something which was fair enough he obviously tried to do to tony black like what ur trying to do to me but he failed to give his reasons why and i am just curiousonce he replyed with his reasons why then i could then give my opinions on the matter and the thread keeps flowingme slipping????top comedian...... from what ive heard about u on these forums boy u no what im not even gonna engage on those levels im bigger than that so enjoy initnow u think on it

using essays to explain WHY you need to ask WHY you shouldnt wifey a link shows ya trying to make this more complex than it isso use the scroll button.or read this againit still means you FAILED its too late to turn back hoe endorsement is a tragedy no matter how articulate you try and get when typing justification for it.oh and what you HEARD about me?what we KNOW about youread below.

^^^^your reaction says its all so ill stick with the the impression you thought of that postif you read it without seeing it as a dig you would get this but you did the opposite so beef on your own just know that regardless of what you say from this point...................you said why not to THIS
Cant see how linking up with a girl 5 times then banging equates to the bitch being potential wifey material.
why not?
case is permantly closed the only way any thing you say could hold weight or actually take the heat of your slipping is if you was in the whatever room where anything is funny but HERE only real talk and common sense can work.making a link a wife equal a fail on any bodies standards.think on it.