Official US 2008 Presidential Elections Topic...

Guest Flava Dave

black panthers have been intimidating some republican voters, calling them names and saying white supremacy has ended in PA.these are the things to just piss off some un decided voters against obama. its crazy, imagine the KKK came out to intimidate voters in GA. not that the partys stand for the same thing but they both have no place in 2008
total difference between black panthers of today and new black panthers, infact they should nearly completely be disassociated. Black panthers have been given such a bad image it is unbelieveable, they never just stood for violence far far from it.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bt Bush jus won by a hair in '04 n ppl hate hit way more now n prob feel McCain will just be the same thingn the economy is a major thing this time
McCain has his own faults, it's not fair to just blame George for his failings. He chose that stupid bitch to be his running mate. That right there lost him a decent chunk of the swing vote. And the economy may be a major issue but so is foreign policy which McCain is strong on (although he looks weaker coz Sarah can't point out Iraq on a map).
CNN's polling says 62% identify the economy as the most important issueIraq and terrorism are both being called the most important issue by less than 10% (and Iraq is an Obama issue anyway)Foreign policy doesn't decide elections, especially in times of economic turbulence

black panthers have been intimidating some republican voters, calling them names and saying white supremacy has ended in PA.these are the things to just piss off some un decided voters against obama. its crazy, imagine the KKK came out to intimidate voters in GA. not that the partys stand for the same thing but they both have no place in 2008
total difference between black panthers of today and new black panthers, infact they should nearly completely be disassociated. Black panthers have been given such a bad image it is unbelieveable, they never just stood for violence far far from it.
it doesnt matter what the hell they claim to stand for, its not today they should be in a swing state like philly trying to intimidate voters when foxnews is all over the place. wrong place, wrong time.

it doesnt matter what the hell they claim to stand for, its not today they should be in a swing state like philly trying to intimidate voters when foxnews is all over the place. wrong place, wrong time.
c/s

The underdog always wins..TBH Mcain is the underdog..I can see him nickin it in the end. Everything as gone to plan for obama for the very start to be true.I also think the random polls & the coverage are quite distorted in favor of obama.Time will tell. Hope am wrong.

The underdog always wins..TBH Mcain is the underdog..I can see him nickin it in the end. Everything as gone to plan for obama for the very start to be true.I also think the random polls & the coverage are quite distorted in favor of obama.Time will tell. Hope am wrong.
i can see riots if he dont win tbh

i can see riots if he dont win tbh
riots regardless of the results...

rappers can go f*ck themselves tbh. jumping on his d*ck like they share the same values. i guess he should name his book "the nigger won" like nas. and for the next 2hours at least its best to save urself the trouble and stress of poll counting. what they call 'leads" are just one or a few counties.media's too eager for any news. im going to a Bar later on in NJ that's "news free" in about an hour