FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

Fam, I score goals CONSTANTLY. For all that faux-Samba sh*t you do, if I were playing the game for the same amount of time you do, I'd probably have more than 600 goals. Not to mention assists. And for all of those 600 goals, WHERE IS THE TEAM AT THE MOMENT? See? You're any Benito Carbone. For you, it's personal glory >>> team achievement.All I'm saying is, when I get to club manager levels, or at least more senior, NO way is my team going to drop levels the way YOU have let it.I bring organization, I bring team morale son. I am certified.

Fam, I score goals CONSTANTLY. For all that faux-Samba sh*t you do, if I were playing the game for the same amount of time you do, I'd probably have more than 600 goals. Not to mention assists. And for all of those 600 goals, WHERE IS THE TEAM AT THE MOMENT? See? You're any Benito Carbone. For you, it's personal glory >>> team achievement.All I'm saying is, when I get to club manager levels, or at least more senior, NO way is my team going to drop levels the way YOU have let it.I bring organization, I bring team morale son. I am certified.
oh no he didn't

Nah on the level, you're good, but it's like when you get the ball around the penalty box, you HAVE to press LT & fiddle around with the right analog before you attempt an outlandish shot, which 4/5, ends up in Row Z, then you have the nerve to go on like you're the sickest guy.Nah fam, it's not that.
w]egw];ea;];HE];R]H;ER]H]CARBONE PMFAO]Went DIRECT.

Blad, until I spoke out, you were going like being profilic for a Division 5/6 team was the dog's bollocks.Fam, I've had the game for a month, and since I've been online (3 weeks), I've probably matched your goal tally in that amount of time, so put that into context. All those goals mean f*ck all son, unless the team is repping.Reason why you're getting the blowdryer treatment, is because everyone's trying to improve the team's fortunes, but you keeping coming with...''Me & Gundam are those guys. We're to Fifa '09, what Outkast is to Hip-Hop''Nah fam, any Milli Vanilli. Just humble yourselves, and look at the team as a whole.

f*ck THESE NEW GUYS MANS BEEN DOIN THIS 4 HOW LONG AND MAN FINKS HE CAN JUDGE ME BY THE HANDFULL OF GAMES I HAVE PLAYED f*ck THATBUT SAFE KANE MAN NEEDED THAT LIL KICK MANS DASHIN OUT PURE MAN MAN WAS FINKIN ALLOW BEING BADMIND AND KICKIN GUYSITS ON!LENNY U MAN MAKE YUR TEAM WE WILL CLASH TONIGHT IM ON IT

Blad, until I spoke out, you were going like being profilic for a Division 5/6 team was the dog's bollocks.Fam, I've had the game for a month, and since I've been online (3 weeks), I've probably matched your goal tally in that amount of time, so put that into context. All those goals mean f*ck all son, unless the team is repping.Reason why you're getting the blowdryer treatment, is because everyone's trying to improve the team's fortunes, but you keeping coming with...''Me & Gundam are those guys. We're to Fifa '09, what Outkast is to Hip-Hop''Nah fam, any Milli Vanilli. Just humble yourselves, and look at the team as a whole.
WTF U TLKIN ABOUTBY FAR ME AND GUNDAM R THE BEST UPFRONTASK CHECK MY POSTS I DNT EVEN LIKE TO MENTION WHAT DIVISION WE R INSO WHAT U TLKIN ABOUT LIKE IM HAPPY WE R IN DIV 5/6YUR CHATTIN AIR NOWLOL @ U HAVE MATCH WHAT I HAVE SCORED IN A MONTHIF ME AND GUNDAM PLAY UPFRONT MOST GAMES