Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

i just laughed

talkin to dis link she try drop ''well dis p*ssy is on lock until u learn 2 respect me more'' - she didnt say those exact words more like "we aint havin sex till u show me more respek"i jus laugheddo u fink dat she finks shes more den a link or suttin cos boy dis little stunt is goin nowherei jus laughed n txt dis 1 cute ting i didnt see all summer emz money ur not serioussee how deadout the forum is n ur lockin gd topics like diswaste

Her giving you p*ssy is the least of your worriesOnce she finds out you get boners over your niece she wont even acknowledge your existence anymore

Her giving you p*ssy is the least of your worriesOnce she finds out you get boners over your niece she wont even acknowledge your existence anymore
:D

friggin ell that was a fckin cold finish... brrrrr lock thread now.

You need a sweetboy to bore though for a month or so. For her to realise she needs some authorityBorrow her to me, when I give her back she'll kneel.

allow getting strong-armed by a femalestep yr testosterone game up g.

allow getting strong-armed by a femalestep yr testosterone game up g.
:D :D f*ck