THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

Guest DN Braund
so many guys who got money in the uk would be WEALTHY in the us.
wot im thinkinthe UK has a much higher standard of living.like hw they wer nearly havin rioits about $4 a gallon of petrolthat £2 (around that time) for 4.5 litres yea.. 44p a litrewe aint seen that sh*t since the 90'sand now its around $1.6 - $2.5we WISH it was $4 a gallon

so many guys who got money in the uk would be WEALTHY in the us.
wot im thinkinthe UK has a much higher standard of living.like hw they wer nearly havin rioits about $4 a gallon of petrolthat £2 (around that time) for 4.5 litres yea.. 44p a litrewe aint seen that sh*t since the 90'sand now its around $1.6 - $2.5we WISH it was $4 a gallon
i dont really know wot ur talkin about tbh but i was gettin at theres ppl here who know how to make money, if u put them in america with the same skills would be wealthy as opposed to rich. didnt articulate that very well but if u know what i mean u know wot i mean.
i kno what u was sayin

Guest DN Braund
stunting aint new to melets put it this way if money was a language i would speak that fluentlythat max b yayo frenchy tune is good
is that from there?swear that's an SAS lyric?