you don't want gay people near your kids? wtf?

st*ra

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChoccyLog
u all know thats ceazy ye?
Wasn't feelin to read all 12-13 pages but what happened to her marriage to Ashman. That dead now?!
I think he was referring to ThunderClap, not st*ra

lol so why do straight people fall in love? because they see it on the telly?
PENIS + VAGINA = BABIES.VAGINA + VAGINA = A TURN ON.PENIS + PENIS = WTF NO HOMO.
You half-steppin homophobes are the WORST. ANYTHING you say about it bein un-natural is automatically invalid
Was thinking this too.Boy on boy, woman on woman, they are all waste!

u tryna say God just jams downstairs, waiting 4 u watching 2 pints and a packet of crisps whilst ur upstairs scuba diving God Sees ALLwe cant be selectiveface it. ill probs go hell cuz i laugh at old people fallingand u will go because u sex falange
i don't see it like that.. i think people make us fear God so we'll act a certain way, but at the end of the day common sense tells me my morals and my values and how i treat people is what God cares about
how conwenient that yr 'common sense' can modify the creator to fit yr own agenda,not being sarcastic just wow how fortunate thats all wat a stroke of luck for you thats fantasticplusclear something up for me hereu say u only sleep with ppl you are in love with yet claim to have slept with both men and womenyet claim to have never been in love with a manhow fascinating,im excited about your life,its some breakthru stuff

u tryna say God just jams downstairs, waiting 4 u watching 2 pints and a packet of crisps whilst ur upstairs scuba diving God Sees ALLwe cant be selectiveface it. ill probs go hell cuz i laugh at old people fallingand u will go because u sex falange
i don't see it like that.. i think people make us fear God so we'll act a certain way, but at the end of the day common sense tells me my morals and my values and how i treat people is what God cares about
how conwenient that yr 'common sense' can modify the creator to fit yr own agenda,not being sarcastic just wow how fortunate thats all wat a stroke of luck for you thats fantasticplusclear something up for me hereu say u only sleep with ppl you are in love with yet claim to have slept with both men and womenyet claim to have never been in love with a manhow fascinating,im excited about your life,its some breakthru stuff
when did i claim i've slept with men and women? i haven't slept with a man.. and we all have our own belief systems on how we live our lives, so it's not convenience.. i fit my life around my beliefs. i was sharing how i view God, i don't think everyone's relationship with God and faith is the same because we're all different and handle things in different ways.. but that doesn't mean i can't share my opinion.

BATTYMAN FI DEAD!!
when im hyped this is my feelingbut to be honest i wouldnt waste my time killin one but id gladly watch a faggot get killed and blue tooth it around to my friends im just not into what they do and dont agree with it i dotn think you should be dead really but i dont want you round me and if i saw one i knew was gay ill avoid him and if i see him gettin beat up id watch.

i hate dykes more then i hate battymanscoz a faggot aint really harming or affecting my lifewhilst a dyke is like staying overnight in a cake shop with your mouth wired shut(no bowcat)