There's Probably No God..

Guest DN Braund

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beg your pardon, please omit the "majorly" from my response and then formulate another.thx
lolIt's not disrespectful when non believers are told they're going to burn in the fires of hell, and jesus is the only redemption.butwhen beleivers are told "theres probably no god", and its put across in a lighthearted way meant to encourage people not to be so sh*t scared of something they cannot fathom, it's majorly disrespectful?wowzers
There darlz.
Oh my days.Are you dumb?Sorry stupid question.About Darlz.
<_<

i just wish atheists were half as clever as they want ppl to think they are the way u can make sum miscellaneous statement denouncing God with no veracity and no positive message apart from encourage hedonism and lawlessness is wer atheists will get mistaken for satanists,as its a very satanic message in its core and logical intentions,but of course atheists are oblivious to satan and how often he will sodomize them in the seventh circle of hell,so they do his work blindly thinking all the while they will get bare blonds and sniff coke with salmon rushtie while looking at modern art and thinking they are the bees d*ck.c/s whoever said religions shud come to gether and kill all atheists starting with dawkins

i am high but i swear i saw that topic in Nowit said 'a popular internet forum' where ppl made fun of her childrenif its true then there IS a God, and all users will be in PEN for 'unrelated' charges by 2012
link to the article or stfu
i will smack u in ur mouth, talkin wicked

what kind of sh*t is thisthe end is truly coming
LOLThis poster comes like the bat sign. Nuff people are saying this is a sign of the times and the end is coming. My girl said it to me, and now you lot are saying it.I find this hilarious how you lot are getting so bent out of shape about it yet will probably speak ill of other religions and of athiests irregardless of the fact that they may not even be causing problems or even be bothered about you lot.Disclaimer: The last section was a general statement aimed at all religious people. The same can apply for athiests that think they hold the ultimate truth when they don't. We are all as clueless as eachother which is why there are different religions.

what kind of sh*t is thisthe end is truly coming
LOLThis poster comes like the bat sign. Nuff people are saying this is a sign of the times and the end is coming. My girl said it to me, and now you lot are saying it.I find this hilarious how you lot are getting so bent out of shape about it yet will probably speak ill of other religions and of athiests irregardless of the fact that they may not even be causing problems or even be bothered about you lot.
not me!!!

i just wish atheists were half as clever as they want ppl to think they are the way u can make sum miscellaneous statement denouncing God with no veracity and no positive message apart from encourage hedonism and lawlessness is wer atheists will get mistaken for satanists,as its a very satanic message in its core and logical intentions,but of course atheists are oblivious to satan and how often he will sodomize them in the seventh circle of hell,so they do his work blindly thinking all the while they will get bare blonds and sniff coke with salmon rushtie while looking at modern art and thinking they are the bees d*ck.c/s whoever said religions shud come to gether and kill all atheists starting with dawkins
wow seriously.I wish u were half as clever as you though you were. Since when does being an athiest mean living a life of 'sin'? I live my life morrally correct, I dont need the fear of damnation by a supposed higher power to live correctly. LOL at thinking religious people aren't out sniffing coke "thinking they are the bees d*ck" cos they can confess their sins at church and all will be forgiven and rewarded with eternal happiness.

I find this hilarious how you lot are getting so bent out of shape about it yet will probably speak ill of other religions and of athiests irregardless of the fact that they may not even be causing problems or even be bothered about you lot.
Nah that's the jokes part. Atheists are always the first to denounce other people's beliefs. They can't just leave sh*t alone because they still haven't convinced themselves. It's like when you wanna bunk school but want your friend to do it too coz you think if they do it then they've probably figured you won't get caught. Pathetic really. I rinse atheists when they try it. Now they never do.

How long till buses get blown up now then?
lol was thinking thisbut they do have a point for anyone that read the link they are suggesting that people dont pay the religious slogans any mind which i think its true but prooving it this way is wrong.i aint religious but people are going to far now forgetting where we came from not believing in god isnt good every man should have a faith in SOMETHING be it ALLAH, JEHOVA, SELASSIE, GOD or whatever it gives a definition of right and wrong but with this.boooooooyyyyyyyyyyyy

I find this hilarious how you lot are getting so bent out of shape about it yet will probably speak ill of other religions and of athiests irregardless of the fact that they may not even be causing problems or even be bothered about you lot.
Nah that's the jokes part. Atheists are always the first to denounce other people's beliefs. They can't just leave sh*t alone because they still haven't convinced themselves. It's like when you wanna bunk school but want your friend to do it too coz you think if they do it then they've probably figured you won't get caught. Pathetic really. I rinse atheists when they try it. Now they never do.
I have come across plenty (and I actaully mean plenty) of religious people, in particular, christians, who felt the need to condemn anyone who didn't believe in Jesus. That is bad enough, but it becomes worse when someone, who has the exact same amount of proof as you about the existence of God, attempts to tell you you're an idiot because you don't just accept God exists. Yes, Athiests are a problem when they attempt to force their views, but considering that around half the world's population (Carpe will have to give you the figures) are religious, Athiests aren't really a problem.And in my experience, Christians have always been the first to speak ill of another religion, in particular born-again christians. They jar me the most. Allow thinking you are pure because you sed to be a sket/criminal and suddenly got a rush of guilt. They try and act high and mighty when a large number of them end up doing the same sh*t they tried to stop.Disclaimer: This is all in my experience.

I have come across plenty (and I actaully mean plenty) of religious people, in particular, christians, who felt the need to condemn anyone who didn't believe in Jesus. That is bad enough, but it becomes worse when someone, who has the exact same amount of proof as you about the existence of God, attempts to tell you you're an idiot because you don't just accept God exists. Yes, Athiests are a problem when they attempt to force their views, but considering that around half the world's population (Carpe will have to give you the figures) are religious, Athiests aren't really a problem.And in my experience, Christians have always been the first to speak ill of another religion, in particular born-again christians. They jar me the most. Allow thinking you are pure because you sed to be a sket/criminal and suddenly got a rush of guilt. They try and act high and mighty when a large number of them end up doing the same sh*t they tried to stop.Disclaimer: This is all in my experience.
STRONG CO SIGNAGEany slating of a religion is wrong imo but this banner aint right.

why am i going to give u figures? i dont see anything wrong with the ads in terms of free speech. but if they are responding to ones used by christians, i doubt the ads read there PROBABLY is a God. so one side is alot more confident of their belief than the other. and blowing up which buses? so people will go and blow up buses that have innocent people while the dawkins guy rides in his car? seen.

why am i going to give u figures? i dont see anything wrong with the ads in terms of free speech. but if they are responding to ones used by christians, i doubt the ads read there PROBABLY is a God. so one side is alot more confident of their belief than the other. and blowing up which buses? so people will go and blow up buses that have innocent people while the dawkins guy rides in his car? seen.
We were having a debate about religion's importance on the previous VIP2 and you said something like around 3 billion people are religious in a world of 6 billion so I figured you had a rough idea.