There's Probably No God..

Guest DN Braund

ROFL @ There being anything wrong with this.If an Atheist bus driver has to drive a bus with 'Come and worship God' down the side your not expecting him to throw a paddy then are you???Double standards are disgusting in here. Noone is sayin that Atheism is right, but just disrearding it simply because YOU dont beleive it is even more retarded then these posters.f*ck*ng hell, the way some people will just belive anything they are told. Richard Dawkins is a Grade A c*nt but he has as much right to put an advert on the side of a bus as the arch bishop of canterbury, no??Use your brains people Jeez

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL @ There being anything wrong with this.If an Atheist bus driver has to drive a bus with 'Come and worship God' down the side your not expecting him to throw a paddy then are you???Double standards are disgusting in here. Noone is sayin that Atheism is right, but just disrearding it simply because YOU dont beleive it is even more retarded then these posters.f*ck*ng hell, the way some people will just belive anything they are told. Richard Dawkins is a Grade A c*nt but he has as much right to put an advert on the side of a bus as the arch bishop of canterbury, no??Use your brains people Jeez
Fantastic post.

i just wish atheists were half as clever as they want ppl to think they are the way u can make sum miscellaneous statement denouncing God with no veracity and no positive message apart from encourage hedonism and lawlessness is wer atheists will get mistaken for satanists,as its a very satanic message in its core and logical intentions,but of course atheists are oblivious to satan and how often he will sodomize them in the seventh circle of hell,so they do his work blindly thinking all the while they will get bare blonds and sniff coke with salmon rushtie while looking at modern art and thinking they are the bees d*ck.c/s whoever said religions shud come to gether and kill all atheists starting with dawkins
wow seriously.I wish u were half as clever as you though you were. Since when does being an athiest mean living a life of 'sin'? I live my life morrally correct, I dont need the fear of damnation by a supposed higher power to live correctly. LOL at thinking religious people aren't out sniffing coke "thinking they are the bees d*ck" cos they can confess their sins at church and all will be forgiven and rewarded with eternal happiness.
im not making posters for buses evrytime i think of a sh*t line for or against religion,but this wud have been a better one for yr church,sure it wud still be a smug statement but it wud not be so deliberately designed to offend the religious as the current poster is its implicit in the text of the current poster that the fear of damnation by a supposed higher power is what is preventing some of us from fully 'enjoying' our lives,ie we shud disregard the rules that religion tells us to abide by and live morally bankrupt lives (wat other 'enjoyment' is being referred to here), in this way the poster is reckless,and deliberately so,its a promotion of a lack of values,which is wat religion promotes.therefore it is the opposite and in its opposition,satanic,not to mention the inclusion of probably as a disclaimer in the spirit of the carlsberg adverts,based on no measurement of probability known to man, this abomination of a sentence was clearly brought to you by someone who is a f*ck*ng moron that thinks theyre sharpalso thinking that ppl only believe in god because they are scared of hell is another frank admission of atheist superiority,as if to say,'look i am swimming without armbands,one day u will be as clever and smug as me and go it alone' is another reason i wish atheists wer half as clever as they want ppl to think they are. ppl mite want to go to church because they enjoy giving thanks for the way the lord blesses us evryday,a lot of fearless ppl choose to believe in god regardless of the consequences after this life,a lot of them cos theyre not ungrateful cunts,it is a wonderful world and not because of panasonic corporation my youthi cud go on for days but i cba ,u wont clock it for another 15 - 20 yrs if that but be warned sept 11 2001 is a vital clue in the timeline of yr downfall tbh

its not exactly bad, but are they just doing it to make a point or bcos they want to be controversial. reactionary posters like that are lame.and i dont think its a double standard.until the house of commons passes a law signed by the queen that allows mr dawkins and co to remix the national anthem.. i beleive it still stands as GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.the symbolism of God is all around the UK and part and parcel of the culture. its quite a cheap shot to have a go at buses..

its not exactly bad, but are they just doing it to make a point or bcos they want to be controversial. reactionary posters like that are lame.and i dont think its a double standard.until the house of commons passes a law signed by the queen that allows mr dawkins and co to remix the national anthem.. i beleive it still stands as GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.the symbolism of God is all around the UK and part and parcel of the culture. its quite a cheap shot to have a go at buses..
Nah your missing my point. What Im saying is, someone has made a poster and put it on the side of the bus trying to persuade people to follow thier beliefs.If that person was a christian saying 'belive in god because its what we belive to be right' then noone has a problem with itBut when its someone saying, 'i dotn belive in god because i dont beleive he exists' then people wanna start pipng up.Obviously this is a christian country, so does that therefore mean that those non belivers should not be allowed to express their beliefs in the same way as beleivers simply because they are less prominent in this country???Not really imo.

Nah your missing my point. What Im saying is, someone has made a poster and put it on the side of the bus trying to persuade people to follow thier beliefs.If that person was a christian saying 'belive in god because its what we belive to be right' then noone has a problem with itBut when its someone saying, 'i dotn belive in god because i dont beleive he exists' then people wanna start pipng up.Obviously this is a christian country, so does that therefore mean that those non belivers should not be allowed to express their beliefs in the same way as beleivers simply because they are less prominent in this country???Not really imo.
the religious posters are there so ppl can go to church etc and join a congregation,they serve a purpose,they are promoting something,not an absence of somethingthe concept of this atheist church is as retarded as the zealots fighting for it and the metrosexuals such as yrself that bleat double standards if they cant have ther little battyman poster about something they supposedly dnt care aboutare you seriously sayintg that for evry jesus loves you poster there shud be one saying jesus doesnt love you or satan loves you?lol @ political correctness taken to the extreme

the religious posters are there so ppl can go to church etc and join a congregation,they serve a purpose,they are promoting something,not an absence of somethingthe concept of this atheist church is as retarded as the zealots fighting for it and the metrosexuals such as yrself that bleat double standards if they cant have ther little battyman poster about something they supposedly dnt care aboutare you seriously sayintg that for evry jesus loves you poster there shud be one saying jesus doesnt love you or satan loves you?lol @ political correctness taken to the extreme
well said...which is why i said it was just done in bad taste. its not an expression of an atheist belief it is a response to a christian poster used before. and a sheepish response at that. they could have said there IS NO GOD..its an abuse of free speech. people like you would be up in arms if muslims responded by saying something about allah... thats when all the johns and adams who only been to church once in their life if ever run out the house shouting at muslims that this is a Christian country...how dare you put up that ad. there are many ads and posters that take the mick out of religion (probably only christianity) and very rarely are they are they responded to by christians..but the minute a christian puts something up, some professor who studied at TRINITY COLLEGE perhaps..gets a hump and cries about it.

Dont be so single minded ffs.This is about two sets of beliefs. One set is saying they beleive in god, the other is saying they dotn belive in god.Religious posters want you to follow them and belive, and these atheist posters want you to follow them and not belive.The poster does not say Jesus doesnt love you either FFS as it is saying there is no such thing. Your getting these posters confused as you seem to think they are having a dig at christianty. They ARE NOT. They are requesting people to follow in thier belief that there is no god. These posters arent saying 'Christians are cunts and they should all be shot' or anything of a similar ilk.This has NOTHING to do with political correctness going whatsoever. How is having free speech being PC gone mad??? How?Are you saying that those who do not follow the majority and are NOT christian, should have less right to promote their beliefs than christians????Please answer me that question, SOMEONE, ANYONE.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7698559.stm
The British Humanist Association (BHA) aimed to raise £5,500, but £136,197 has already been donated to the Atheist Bus Campaign.The BHA will now extend the reach of the campaign to other UK cities and to other forms of transport.
Has anyone actually seen these buses yet?

So its cool when people who believe in God shove it in our faces calling us sinners and sh*t but its not cool when Atheists express their beliefs?Its not even a straight there's no God message.Person who believes in God but not religion out.
I hear this alot but who is calling you a sinner and shoving things down your throat? Everyone is a sinner, so if a Christian is calling you a sinner then they need to remember who casts the first stone.Nobody shoves anything down your throat, this is just sh*t that athiests like to say when in reality anti-God bs they spout is more prominent.Black athiests are fully waste and your mumzy is a stupid slag who lost