iPhone

Mr. Gayle

zoop....ima wait for ProSwitcher tho....
For jailbroken phones right?Any of you man had trouble jailbreaking a 3GS, been reading up and apparently some issues with it. Something about if you jailbreak and you phone turns off or loses power or resets you need to boot up again with Blacksnow or something.Holla if you can clarify.

Guest Swiftie
Any of you man had trouble jailbreaking a 3GS, been reading up and apparently some issues with it. Something about if you jailbreak and you phone turns off or loses power or resets you need to boot up again with Blacksnow or something.Holla if you can clarify.
Basically if your iPhone has the new iBoot ROM then you get a tethered jailbreak. Which means if your phone needs a reboot or your lose power for whatever reason. You need to connect the phone to a PC/Mac and run blackra1n again to get it working. The wickedest ting is I know certain man using this unlock and charging man £25 for the priveledge. But then guess what happens when the phone goes off coz of low batt or something.. ^_)

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Any of you man had trouble jailbreaking a 3GS, been reading up and apparently some issues with it. Something about if you jailbreak and you phone turns off or loses power or resets you need to boot up again with Blacksnow or something.Holla if you can clarify.
Basically if your iPhone has the new iBoot ROM then you get a tethered jailbreak. Which means if your phone needs a reboot or your lose power for whatever reason. You need to connect the phone to a PC/Mac and run blackra1n again to get it working. The wickedest ting is I know certain man using this unlock and charging man £25 for the priveledge. But then guess what happens when the phone goes off coz of low batt or something.. ^_)
think it will be cracked anytime soon?my boy wont shut up about jail breaking his sh*t

Guest Swiftie
Basically if your iPhone has the new iBoot ROM then you get a tethered jailbreak/unlock. Which means if your phone needs a reboot or your lose power for whatever reason. You need to connect the phone to a PC/Mac and run blackra1n again to get it working. The wickedest ting is I know certain man using this unlock and charging man £25 for the priveledge. But then guess what happens when the phone goes off coz of low batt or something.. ^_)
think it will be cracked anytime soon?my boy wont shut up about jail breaking his sh*t
Well blackra1n was made by GeoHot and unless if him or Dev Team find another exploit to make it stick with the new iBoot then we're stuck as it is for now. But as with everything man made there's a work around somewhere (HOPEFULLY)/ I hope a work around for NAG3 is sorted out coz missing the football ain't about what XMAS or NEW YEAR is all about.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Basically if your iPhone has the new iBoot ROM then you get a tethered jailbreak/unlock. Which means if your phone needs a reboot or your lose power for whatever reason. You need to connect the phone to a PC/Mac and run blackra1n again to get it working. The wickedest ting is I know certain man using this unlock and charging man £25 for the priveledge. But then guess what happens when the phone goes off coz of low batt or something.. ^_)
Well blackra1n was made by GeoHot and unless if him or Dev Team find another exploit to make it stick with the new iBoot then we're stuck as it is for now. But as with everything man made there's a work around somewhere (HOPEFULLY)/ I hope a work around for NAG3 is sorted out coz missing the football ain't about what XMAS or NEW YEAR is all about.
??

So I wake up to my alarm yesterday morning. I lean over to pick my iPhone up and when I do, cordial is pouring out the bottom of the phone. During the night, id knocked over a drink which spilled directly on my phone.Thing is it was working fine yesterday morning until i played footy, then after the match it just had a white screen.FML.Got it in a tub of rice and silicon packs on my radiator praying it works.

Guest Swiftie
/ I hope a work around for NAG3 is sorted out coz missing the football ain't about what XMAS or NEW YEAR is all about.
??
Sorry man, went a bit offtopic and started talking about my TV box that supplies me endless entertainment of all kinds of sport/movies/zorn/whatever for nowt. :D

??
So if you lose power and boot the phone up again will the phone brick? What happens?

Won't be bricked. It will have the connect to iTunes picture when you boot it up n the phone will be unusable. Takes 15 secs to re-jailbreak.
ah minor, must just do it if i get replacement 3gs for my current 3g from insurance.

So I wake up to my alarm yesterday morning. I lean over to pick my iPhone up and when I do, cordial is pouring out the bottom of the phone. During the night, id knocked over a drink which spilled directly on my phone.Thing is it was working fine yesterday morning until i played footy, then after the match it just had a white screen.FML.Got it in a tub of rice and silicon packs on my radiator praying it works.
It f*ck*ng worked.

Won't be bricked. It will have the connect to iTunes picture when you boot it up n the phone will be unusable. Takes 15 secs to re-jailbreak.
ah minor, must just do it if i get replacement 3gs for my current 3g from insurance.
You can do that?
Well my phone is insured. It is battered. I might as well get a replacement for it being lost rather than get it repaired.Mine is the 16GB 3G. Those are no longer in production only 8GB 3G and 16 & 32GB 3GS. They have to replace my phone with NEW and atleast match the specs..... hence it may be that I will receive a 16GB 3GS.

Talking insurance,The wife rang up o2 to claim she had lost her iPhone, she is insured and has been since the contract was started.. they told her as she has not being using her o2 simcard in the phone and instead a tmobile one, this invalidates her insurance etc etcAre they allowed to do that? or are they trying to take the piss?