iPhone

Mr. Gayle

is there a way to still sync your phone to itunes with jailbroken phones ? ? ?need to sync contacts and music . . . HELP{ pleas
Still syncs up as normal even when jailbroken.

Anyone have any solutions for adding music/video to your phone WITHOUT ITunes?I don't understand how the same company have made such a brilliant piece of hardware and the worst software in the world and FORCE you to use it.Anyway pissed you can't use iFun-Box cos that's pretty sickI'm using CopyTrans for now but it's not amazing.BTW I'm not wanting to use something other than the IPOD feature on my IPhone cos that's pretty good...I don't get why I can access the music through CopyTrans but not iFun-Box?

It's not really video that's causing the problem, it's music.I have say 500 albums on a hard-drive.After about half an hour of waiting for iTunes to import the music into the library, I was so so pleased to find I can't sync by Albums/(Mixtapes)I just want to avoid running iTunes all together tbhcunts deleted cod zombies as-well

ermbasically the phoe is going to cost me 8 billsmadnesscost more than my bloody tv24 months35 a month600 mins500 textstandard stuff basically
which is exactly why i dont wanna know about this phoneplus im sure the guys on here can vouch for this, dont they make you take out the 6.99 a month phone insurance for an iphone? what a bump!! 42 quid amonth for a contract, and 500 texts just aint doing it do about double that a month!!

ermbasically the phoe is going to cost me 8 billsmadnesscost more than my bloody tv24 months35 a month600 mins500 textstandard stuff basically
which is exactly why i dont wanna know about this phoneplus im sure the guys on here can vouch for this, dont they make you take out the 6.99 a month phone insurance for an iphone? what a bump!! 42 quid amonth for a contract, and 500 texts just aint doing it do about double that a month!!
the insurance they talked to me about was 11 quidhad to par itthey don't make you take it outi would've if i could afford it lets just hope this iLocalis app works (doesn't seem very promising after initial tests tbh)is it worth 8 bills?hmm is anything you can hold in the palm of your hand worth 8 bills apart from 16 pinky notes...?it is what it is though

cunts deleted cod zombies as-well
install appsync 3.1
plus im sure the guys on here can vouch for this, dont they make you take out the 6.99 a month phone insurance for an iphone? what a bump!! 42 quid amonth for a contract, and 500 texts just aint doing it do about double that a month!!
gass
Also how can I add a MIXTAPE to my IPhone without my Iphone thinking it's 25 different albums, because there's 25 dfferent artists?seriously?It's ONE ALBUMEach song is tagged properly as the same bloody Albumgrrrrrr
select the mixtape, right click, get info, then i think its album artist, just type in whoever the dj is, that should compile it to 1 mixtape with different artist.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
You can't add compilations.Carlos just spend some time importing your music through itunes. It' the best way.
yes u can, in ID3 tag on itunes just tick "part of a compilation"

You can't add compilations.Carlos just spend some time importing your music through itunes. It' the best way.
yes u can, in ID3 tag on itunes just tick "part of a compilation"
Yeah of course you can do that, but it doens't remove the multiple artists from the artist tab.Which is what he's after.

Nah I access my music through albums/mixtapesI don't download single songsso all I want to be able to do is go to albums and choose a new mixtape to listen to without every single song in the mixtape being considered a different album
You have to rename all the tunes under that mix to the same album name.Simple.Other than that leave them as individual albums and just form as many playlists as you want to accommodate the different tunes.

Nah I access my music through albums/mixtapesI don't download single songsso all I want to be able to do is go to albums and choose a new mixtape to listen to without every single song in the mixtape being considered a different album
You have to rename all the tunes under that mix to the same album name.Simple.Other than that leave them as individual albums and just form as many playlists as you want to accommodate the different tunes.
It's ONE ALBUMEach song is tagged properly as the same bloody Album

Guest Malcolm Tucker
highlight all the tracks in the album in itunes, go to edit id3 tag, then tick part of a compilation...works for me.... all my mix cds are in my album tab as one albumscreenshot20100103at213.png

soooooo much better now having my phone jailbrokenbeen downloading games and themes all day its sickkkkjust wondering tho.. when a update comes out 4 a game, does it mean i'll have 2 re-download the game again 2 get the newest version?when i connect my phone to iTunes to put new music on, is there anything i need 2 disable or do. now my phone is jailbroken?when a new firmware update comes out for iPhone, what am i supose 2 do?safeeee.

Guest TimeBomb
this is a sick theme i just got..Mac leopard + Glass orb dock + five icon docki want five icon dock springboard but can't find it :/
where u get these from? installous?

this is a sick theme i just got..Mac leopard + Glass orb dock + five icon docki want five icon dock springboard but can't find it :/
where u get these from? installous?
Nah from Cydia but 1st u need 2 download the app called winterboard from cydia before u download any themes etc.