iPhone

Mr. Gayle

@CARLOS

YEH IM ON O2 ASWELL NO SERVICE

MY FRIEND IS ON O2 ASWELL SAME THING

RECEPTION TING BLAD

I JUST UPDATED FROM 4.2.1 TO 4.3.3 USING REDSNOW AND THE UPDATE FIRMWARE FROM ITUNES

I THINK THE LIMERAIN EXPLOIT IT STILL WORKING FROM 4.2.1 SO IT REMAINS UNTETHERED

SO UPDATING HASN'T HELP

BUT YEH f*ck O2 STILL I NEED MY f*ck*ng PHONE

/

just see that article now, bet vodafone paid the kids or something

White iPhone came with the 04.10.01 baseband

Im pissed I cant unlock it, an expensive paperweight at the moment

what network it locked to?

o2

you are nice then, cop a o2 PAYG sim for it and top it up with £15

Pay & Go customers

Yes, you can unlock your iPhone. You’ll need to pay a £15 one off fee and we’ll take this from the credit on your phone.

If you’re unlocking your phone less than 12 months after you bought it, we’ll take off the free Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On (that we added for the first 12 months). If you want to keep the Bolt On (it costs £10 a month), just choose the option when you’re filling out the unlocking form. Find out more about the Web & Wi-Fi Bolt on here

Once we’ve got your form, it’ll then take up to 14 days for us to get it unlocked for you. Once it’s unlocked, we’ll text you to let you know. You can then put a non-O2 Sim into the iPhone and connect it to iTunes. iTunes will then tell you the phone is unlocked.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

LEGEND

Mate I cannot thank you enough

So I filled out the forms a few days ago and today I got a txt through saying its unlocked. Put a Voda chip in and I was good to go.

Didnt even pay no £15 either.

Im guessing o2 must off somehow white listed the phones IME with Apple coz boy I know certain Devs are currently ripping their hair out trying to find the exploit for this baseband

what smacks it as well is that this method is legit. thanks again

:Y:

White iPhone came with the 04.10.01 baseband

Im pissed I cant unlock it, an expensive paperweight at the moment

what network it locked to?

o2

you are nice then, cop a o2 PAYG sim for it and top it up with £15

Pay & Go customers

Yes, you can unlock your iPhone. You’ll need to pay a £15 one off fee and we’ll take this from the credit on your phone.

If you’re unlocking your phone less than 12 months after you bought it, we’ll take off the free Web & Wi-Fi Bolt On (that we added for the first 12 months). If you want to keep the Bolt On (it costs £10 a month), just choose the option when you’re filling out the unlocking form. Find out more about the Web & Wi-Fi Bolt on here

Once we’ve got your form, it’ll then take up to 14 days for us to get it unlocked for you. Once it’s unlocked, we’ll text you to let you know. You can then put a non-O2 Sim into the iPhone and connect it to iTunes. iTunes will then tell you the phone is unlocked.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

LEGEND

Mate I cannot thank you enough

So I filled out the forms a few days ago and today I got a txt through saying its unlocked. Put a Voda chip in and I was good to go.

Didnt even pay no £15 either.

Im guessing o2 must off somehow white listed the phones IME with Apple coz boy I know certain Devs are currently ripping their hair out trying to find the exploit for this baseband

what smacks it as well is that this method is legit. thanks again

:Y:

Yeah safe for that still,

Aight got a issue.

Got a brand new Iphone 4 (my girl's upgrade on her O2 contract).

I have put a pay as you go O2 sim card in there (cut it down to microsim), i have activated it and everything but its saying "NO SERVICE" in the reception corner.

whats wrong with it?

I'm wanted to unlock it by paying the £15 thing too.

• 2 weeks later...
New handset to sport 8-Meg cam and SIM card-less design?

Apple iPhone 5 (or iPhone 4S, depending on who you believe) rumours are coming thick and fast now that Apple’s annual WWDC expo is less than a week away. The company is expected to unveil its new handset as per usual, but new sources are claiming that it won’t hit stores until July or August.

An anonymous source close to Macotakara, one which has correctly predicted many Apple twists and turns in the past, is claiming that the iPhone 5 will sport an 8-megapixel camera, an ARM Cortex-A9 processor and a completely SIM-less design.

The idea of not having a SIM card has been bandied about already, with various sources claiming that the SIM will be smaller or differently designed. Having an integrated SIM somewhere inside the body would make the iPhone a global phone, able to easily access any network, both GSM and CDMA.

T3.COM

• Upvote 1

Please let the iphone5 come out this year, been waiting for ages. Almost bought iphone4 last week.

trust me the way i went into 02 thinking "im just getting one f*ck it", the man talked me out of it for 25 minutes

urging me to wait unitll July, but i swear people are saying Sept now

dunno what to do :S