Sign in to follow this  
M.Dot

Motion sickness from FPS?

Been playing Saints Row and been fine most of the day until just now started to feel a bit ill, then started flying the helicopter and now I feel quite sick. Can't even watch my bro playing coz he cant doesn't even control the camera properly/keep it on a fixed point, spinning it about everywhere n sh*t.Nothing gets rid of it as well I'm gonna feel sick for the rest of the night probably now.Used to get it bad while playing certain FPS games so I stopped playing them.I'm the only person I know that gets this, everyone I mention it to just laughs.Can't just be me though, does anyone else get this?

Guy needs to play Mirrors Edge. I wanna see how long you'd last.
don't they have that focus dot thing though to combat that. I guess if you aren't the player and just a by stander you are f*cked?

Guest DN Braund

i get headachesanother reason i jus quit gamesother than me not being bothered 2 carry on

Used to get headaches when I was younger but then I got glasses especially for TV and shocking xboxOr I think that's what they're for I don't wear them outside of my yeadLaser eye surgery is me

who knows about getting nose bleeds form playing to much megadrive
really?i thought that sh*t only existed in Japanese Anime, lol

lol I've seen the mirrors edge trailer, doubt I'd last long tbh.I get headaches as well btw.

i use 2 get this all the time in golden eye on n64but only in 1player modemulti player mode i was fine
Yeh that was the game I was thinking of when thinkin about the ones that were the worst.Oh and Diddy Kong Racing.

Guest DN Braund

Mirror's Edge seems like a f*ckin migraneits the way u move ur eyes or sutinf*ck that i aint playint hat sh*t

Only time I seem to get motion sickness is if I watch other ppl play fps', otherwise im blessed. I do seem to get eye fatigue or some sh*t if I play too long tho.