Lupe Fiasco Thread

MrJibbles

New mixtape newsFriend Of The People...December 25th...about 1 hour ago from webwearelasersLupe FiascoAnd FINALLY Lupe is BACKmix.jpg--------------------------------------------------------------------- Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State: A Love Story [TAGGED/SPLIT]---------------------------------------------------------------------Release Date.: 2009-11-25Store Date...: 2009-11-25Source.......: CDStyle........: Hip-HopRecord Label.: 1st & 15th & Atlantic01 - Lupe Fiasco - Intro02 - Lupe Fiasco - National Anthem Freestyle03 - Lupe Fiasco - All The Way Turnt Up04 - Lupe Fiasco - Fireman05 - Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Manifesto06 - Lupe Fiasco - Angels Remix07 - Lupe Fiasco - So Ghetto08 - Lupe Fiasco - Say Somethin Freestyle09 - Lupe Fiasco - Thank You Freestyle10 - Lupe Fiasco - The One Freestyle11 - Lupe Fiasco - Popular Demand Freestyle12 - Lupe Fiasco - HP Summit Outro--------------------------------------File Size.: 29.4 MBhttp://usershare.net/klg8z9dlyjtx

Someone on a message board asked lupe to battle Jay Electronica, Lupe responded by saying...

"Coexist,the devils in the dealer, the poltergeist is in the pokerchips,Game changer, I practice Iron Swan Song, Tiger Palm & Cobra Fist,Go by many slang name's and sobriquets,Asking me how many lines is in my mindis like asking how many fish can the ocean fit,I set out to do the impossible like an open fist,Achieve the unbelievable like throwing Open Pit,The last line refers to flying saucers,A rhyming Chaucer who came from District 9 but now he's flying over it,Battle Jay Elect? Who has the foolhardy audacity to utter this?I look at him like a high minded brother from another and when we finally encounter with dual flows overdosed on over-the-counter's its gone be like Mulder meets the Mothership,Friend Of The People, f*ck the government..."
Read it once, read it twice, the f*ck*ng bars this guy spits are ridiculous!/Also, I have been banging out his freestyle over say something for a while, and as per I have had to go and find the lyrics to properly catch what he is saying...
Uh, we just gonna keep it goin’ and goin’,until I feel completed and happy about it. You know?Uh, Opus of a ghetto boy who grew into a project manBrewster place, he used to stick his scissors in his sockets damn,clear that Project Runway, ’cause this is where my rocket lands,ain’t got no problems, Houston, I A.K.A. then rocket land.Events recent that lit a fire under him like pots and pans,rockets and I up in the sky like helicopter camsAnd you down there in the traffic jamFrom here I’ve seen a bunch of fake sh*t like avid wrestlin’ fansCame up from the bottom of the eye exam ZOOMNow I’m like the biggest G up in the room,still hard to see me like the truth on TVor the roof from the sidewalk, I don’t flo’ (floor), I ceilingMy mama said the need me…’cause, I’m made from the best stuff on earth like Snapple Tea Leaves,they glass is half full so I spit into them like Celie,no longer G, now you can see mebut your letter’s still under my sea like seaweedC and G but nothing bout me C-G, It’s all real, none of this is green screen…“Shut Up and Let Me Go” just like The Ting Tings,I’m feelin’ like a Mac, standing around a bunch of PCs.I’ve rocked it from the shouters to the soccer moms,try to stop what’s going on,you’ll see the back of my hand like the tops of palms,I’m balling like the tops of pawns,circle of influence getting bigger like the ripples on the tops of ponds.Short footed and War headed like the tops of bombs,Domino-in n****’s, delivery is Papa Johns, Little Ceaser‘s, uh,burning down your Pizza Hut…Plaque collection building ’cause, I don’t brush my teeth enough,yeah, Crack is wack and reefer sucks, you might think this deep as f*ckbut this like my weaker stuff,they ask “Is this his day-to-day ’cause this is like a week to us?”Mic is shy and speakers blush, I is shy and he is uh,I correct, me is uh- no we is uh- cause its like two of meand each of us, rappin’ acid, eat this upA town down, peace is up, New York to East Coast is toughWest Side ridin’, lot of n****’s salty ’cause,’cause I be overseas and tough.Everything seamless, WorldStar never seen this,NahRight gotta stream this, motherf*ckin’ genius!Brave and fly, you backbone-less and wingless,bunch of chickens on the strip, I’m coming for they fingers…till what they throwin’ up is meaningless.Chilly Chill you seeing this? This didn’t make MTV’s list…Finish fingers, eating wrist, feedin’ frenzy and sh*tSuccotash stuffering, Chicken-Frikasee’en this…A beat eatin’ media blitz,pace is getting feverish, pain is growing severish…These the peppers Peter picked,things are at their easiest, Real Compton city G’in itbut I’m from Chicago…house lights, bravooos!*Applause*…. Yeah, I’m just playin’….Internet, check.
Eurrgggh, he needs to hurry up and drop the album!

JUST THE FACTS... Hi guys...Lupe Here...There seems to be a lot...A LOT...of misconception and misguided info floating around the net...so for the sake of clarity and so that everyone (HOPEFULLY) will be on the same page let me reaffirm and debunk some things and just turn down the general noise that is surrounding Lupe Fiasco...thats me...My Third Album is Titled "LASERS" not "WE ARE LASERS" or "LUPE.N.D."...MY NEXT ALBUM IS NOT TITLED "LUPE.N.D."..."LASERS" is NOT my last and final album..."LASERS" does NOT drop in 2009..."LASERS" does NOT HAVE A RELEASE DATE YET..."SOLAR MIDNITE" is NOT a single off of "LASERS"...Nor was it intended to be apart of "LASERS" project..."SOLAR MIDNITE" was exclusively done at the request of the Twilight: New Moon Team to be apart of their film, motion picture soundtrack and as a vehicle to promote the film...NOT TO PROMOTE "LASERS"...I produced "SOLAR MIDNITE"I'm not SELLING OUT by doing a song for NEW MOON...People thought I "SOLD OUT" when I did "Kick, Push"...I LOVE "SOLAR MIDNITE"..."SOLAR MIDNITE" is NOT a HIP-HOP RECORD...I've done ROCK or ROCK-like records on all of my previous albums...i.e. "The Instrumental" "Hello/Goodbye"...I HAVE A PUNK BAND CALLED JAPANESE CARTOON WHICH I SING IN AND PRODUCE FOR...I DO NOT GO BY "LUPE FIASCO" WHEN I DO SONGS WITH JAPANESE CARTOON...NOR PERCIVAL FATS!!!...I USE MY REAL NAME...Enemy Of The State was NOT, NOT, NOT meant to be an album...so stop (to the ungrateful among you) TREATING it like one...Enemy Of The State was short for a reason...I DONT LIKE TO WASTE SONGS...AND IT SHOULDN'T TAKE YOU THAT LONG TO PROVE YOUR NICE IF YOUR "REALLY" NICE...ENEMY OF THE STATE WAS WATERED DOWN ON PURPOSE...BECAUSE ITS NOT AN ALBUM...MOST OF ENEMY OF THE STATE WAS DONE IN ONE DAY...IF YOU DONT HEAR IT FROM ME OR DJ BUSY IT MAY NOT BE THE COMPLETE TRUTH!!!Its more noise out there and stupid rumor but I really don't have the stamina...FNF UP...

*Brand New*Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaminghttp://usershare.net/49rxlmm65wxm"Lasers" coming early 2010.Lupe not too pleased with this being leaked, can read some of his posts on the Okay Player board http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2286564&mesg_id=2286564&page= under the name FNF UP UP AND AWAY