Let's talk about sex.

Parrist

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why im glad I have short hair. No one is grabbing my hair and pulling onto it. kmtI like being in more of the submissive role during sex, but piss off bout your yanking my hair.
ill grab a girls neck and have my other hand on her tit while she is saying "f*ck ME LIKE I OWE YOU MONEY BABY"that better :D
Them gangster moves there.Jodie I don't believe you anyway, the way you've been goin on of late ur either lyin or no ones done it for you to find out you like it.

Thats why im glad I have short hair. No one is grabbing my hair and pulling onto it. kmtI like being in more of the submissive role during sex, but piss off bout your yanking my hair.
would never pull a black chicks hair during sex anyway, dem ones were its been relaxed so many times im scared it might fall out in my hands or sutin

would never pull a black chicks hair during sex anyway, dem ones were its been relaxed so many times im scared it might fall out in my hands or sutin
LOL at quoting one particular person to make such a statementDirect par in the scalp

i wont lie jodie is one of them girls that missed the boat when it comes to bed wok she needs to be put under some serious cocky and watch her dissapear from vip2 for a couple weeks every girl on this forum has had this and they ahve been ghost for a while cos meanwhile they have been given super sonic wokkish even smaddy, but jodie?she is yet to get this but she will............................and you will tell cos she will come back here with more of an attitude cos she KNOWS that at home she has a man at home that is FIERCE and thats when she will be able to humble most man on this forum (probably not me though)the time soon come im sure.

f*ck that ring thing, a special occassion nut for the wife consists of the followingChocolate Body Syrup (non sticky)Sit Up Board2 Fingers and a thumb (MAGIC)A cup of Hot WaterA cup of Cold water with IceA Tongue (NOT ENTIRELY NECESSARY unless I'm feeling animalistic)And a lot of BOOST ENERGY 1hour prior to some serious human tissue tearingShe never moves for at least 2 hours, straight napping and shaking looking like a puppy in the rain on a cold day
LMFAO

i wont lie jodie is one of them girls that missed the boat when it comes to bed wok she needs to be put under some serious cocky and watch her dissapear from vip2 for a couple weeks every girl on this forum has had this and they ahve been ghost for a while cos meanwhile they have been given super sonic wokkish even smaddy, but jodie?she is yet to get this but she will............................and you will tell cos she will come back here with more of an attitude cos she KNOWS that at home she has a man at home that is FIERCE and thats when she will be able to humble most man on this forum (probably not me though)the time soon come im sure.
:D:D