Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

YERGH

Man just polished off sum percy pigs. look on the back n see pig gelatinenow i feel sick. ergh do they do a halal version of these i swear theres halal haribos

i swear theres halal haribos
bring me
world foods aisle in asda.n im not muslim or fake muslim i just dnt dine on swine

thought gelatine came from horses, either way i can't eat gelatine, although i do forget.

lol i remember my muslim bredrin had been munchin on special fried rice for months before he was informed that it had pork in it, looked sooo pissed when I told him, tryna deny it lol "what?? no it don't, why you lying??" :lol:

never eat pig b4 like chops n dem thingsbut ave started to eat bacon n sassuge once in a while n it ain't badall started when I found out the mc donalds breakfast burger was in fact a sazusage Should of tried suing them

never eat pig b4 like chops n dem thingsbut ave started to eat bacon n sassuge once in a while n it ain't badall started when I found out the mc donalds breakfast burger was in fact a sazusage Should of tried suing them
breakfast burger? u made that up mate.
He probably means that piece of meat they give you when you get the McBreakfast, it's not in a bun, just a slab of meat with scrambled eggs and a hash brown.