Justin tv to get locked off by FA

Admin.

Guest DN Braund
Oh and the BBC need to let off iPlayer to other media companies. Right now they are doing some DEEPER blocking with obscenely expensive license fees for commercial broadcasters to provide quality on-demand playback.
what?iPlayer is their service they can do whatever they want with it, why shud they let other ppl show their sh*t on iplayer?they can develop their own VoD service

Oh and the BBC need to let off iPlayer to other media companies. Right now they are doing some DEEPER blocking with obscenely expensive license fees for commercial broadcasters to provide quality on-demand playback.
what?iPlayer is their service they can do whatever they want with it, why shud they let other ppl show their sh*t on iplayer?they can develop their own VoD service
The government will not license anyone else such a privilege. The BBC have that, along with international radio playback, as theirs exclusively. lol@thinking I was talking about the actual software.

Ive got sky at home so I pay my due but if Im at work and cant see the games then Im being bumped.And for whatever reason I cant use the sky player on my laptop so thats a double bump.In this country alone there are bare ppl that miss games or shows just cos there at work or away from their tv but you dont get a discount for missing that show you love do you.If I miss the show on tv I will watch it online f*ck em, who are they to tell me I cant watch it online if Im paying the f*ck*ng bill.
exactly.