Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Malatov

Never watch comedy with your mum/aunt/sister

lol @ my mum asking me what LMFAO meant the other daylmao @ not having a mum who u cant joke withcatch me and the mums watching all kinds of films

Guest WAVESURFER
lol @ my mum asking me what LMFAO meant the other daylmao @ not having a mum who u cant joke withcatch me and the mums watching all kinds of films
Sounded suspect tbh.

Sounded suspect tbh.
to a sick deprived dirty mind like urs maybe

lol cant help sometimes some movies/shows steer in some next peverted waytoo many times me,my mum,step dad,sisters and brother are like wtf

I never used 2 watch TV with my folks full stop. Swear I could feel tension in the air even when a dodgey advert came on ^_) . Thank God that Orangina advert wasn't about when I was younger. I probably wouldve got a slap 4 it

Guest DN Braund

nufin worse than sex scenes thon for some reason ur all compelled to jus sit there n nt even movelike whoever moves is a bitch or sutinjus bare still

nufin worse than sex scenes thon for some reason ur all compelled to jus sit there n nt even movelike whoever moves is a bitch or sutinjus bare still
:lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol:

Guest Logster

*35%slash its only off selfridges stockyou get up to 20% off concessionsbut if you know someone who works in the concession obviously they will give you hook ups.

im SICK and/or TIRED of u man keep buggin logs for her discount at selfridges.ive already told her not to cater to u lot. so pack it in.
that just come out of the blue

Guest Logster
concession? excuse me 4 not understanding..
you know like the little shops within the store? they are concessions.