Never watch comedy with your mum/aunt/sister

Sergei Malatov

nufin worse than sex scenes thon for some reason ur all compelled to jus sit there n nt even movelike whoever moves is a bitch or sutinjus bare still
lmao c/s even the fish stop moving.remember watching south park with my mum and bro when i was a younger and cartman said to kyle "dude your mums a bitch i think she's on her rag" or something like that. mum muted the t.v., glared at me and said "do you know what a menstrual cycle is?" then sent us both upstairs. some bullshit i only wanted to watch swatcatz on late night fox as well.

nufin worse than sex scenes thon for some reason ur all compelled to jus sit there n nt even movelike whoever moves is a bitch or sutinjus bare still
LMAOThis is real.You leave = you have something to hide.You stay = you are perverted.Biggest double edge sword ever.

i remember one time i was watchin hollyoaks late niteu kno when they used to observe the watershedmy mum comes inall these sex scenes start comin onim like sh*t, am i sposed to stay, i dnt wanna stay, but i dnt wanna make an issue out of it resultin in some bloody conversationit all got too much, an i ran out of the front room, she there callin after me, where u goini didnt come back, jus got in my bed an pretended to be asleep til i fell asleep

Guest WAVESURFER

_______________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching "Ken Park" with your dad & aunt in the room.

The film contains graphic scenes of explicit sexual behavior, and portrays suicide, murder, parental violence, alcoholism, smoking cannabis, incestuous sexual assault by a homophobic father of his sleeping son, BDSM, erotic asphyxiation, religious fanaticism, a fake marriage of a father with his daughter, a boy having sex with his girlfriend's mother, and at the end an idyllic sex scene between Shawn, Claude and Peaches.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_ParkI had seen "Kids" & liked it, saw there was another Larry Clark film coming on (without knowing anything about it), so I was like "let's watch this".Never been more uncomfortable in my life.

Guest WAVESURFER
i cnt even watch ken Park on my own fum
Same, I was like covering my eyes & sh*t at certain points.The company just made it 100x worse.Talk about your all-time fails...

_______________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Watching "Ken Park" with your dad & aunt in the room.
The film contains graphic scenes of explicit sexual behavior, and portrays suicide, murder, parental violence, alcoholism, smoking cannabis, incestuous sexual assault by a homophobic father of his sleeping son, BDSM, erotic asphyxiation, religious fanaticism, a fake marriage of a father with his daughter, a boy having sex with his girlfriend's mother, and at the end an idyllic sex scene between Shawn, Claude and Peaches.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_ParkI had seen "Kids" & liked it, saw there was another Larry Clark film coming on (without knowing anything about it), so I was like "let's watch this".Never been more uncomfortable in my life.
ROFLMFAO

LMAOThis is real.You leave = you have something to hide.You stay = you are perverted.Biggest double edge sword ever.
LMAO c/s.The worst was when I was younger and certain jokes about head were being made and my parents start tutting and 'umm mmmmm'ing in disaproval when I wana laugh.