Why is it fashionable to wear a rosary?

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear an inverted pentagramwonder when that will catch on
pic?I am wondering how a pentagram can be inverted.

its nothing special tbh i think u lot are watching ppl too hard on this one imowhat do u say to ppl who wear a chain with a cross with it?
its different
how?
read the part u edited out
regardless of what rosary beads are used for it's still a disrespect for a non-christian to wear a cross surely? just my logic though i don't know where most christians stand on that
where did he say in the original post he was talking about NON CHRISTIANS wearing crosses?ive never seen a non christian wear a cross but ive seen plenty wear rosary beads
:clueless: U know them american rap artists with the crosses hu say "First and foremost I just wanna thank Gawwd...." [whisper]they're not really Christians[whisper]

I was thinking of buying one of this rosaries because they look alright.But I am in no way Christian so I thought against it.

Guest Logster
I dont get this 'religious fashion' stuffPlus rosary beads are just a Catholic thing, not Christian.I deem Catholism to be quite separate from Christianity, tbh.
Aint catholics christian?!
Yeah they ''are'', technicallySomething about Catholism doesn't sit right with me though, its too ritualisticI think some wires have been crossed

I dont get this 'religious fashion' stuffPlus rosary beads are just a Catholic thing, not Christian.I deem Catholism to be quite separate from Christianity, tbh.
Yes obviously...But I think LOG is right in making a distinction between Catholicism and Protestantism (or the General term of Christianity).

Guest WAVESURFER
bare idiots got laughed at in this idiot threadcarry on idiots
smh get me'aint chatolics christians?'turn off your computer and go 2 sleep.
Catholics ARE Christians though.

its nothing special tbh i think u lot are watching ppl too hard on this one imowhat do u say to ppl who wear a chain with a cross with it?
its different
how?
read the part u edited out
regardless of what rosary beads are used for it's still a disrespect for a non-christian to wear a cross surely? just my logic though i don't know where most christians stand on that
where did he say in the original post he was talking about NON CHRISTIANS wearing crosses?ive never seen a non christian wear a cross but ive seen plenty wear rosary beads
this thread is about non christians wearing rosary beads so when he compared that to wearing a cross he obviously meant non christians as well.. do the 2 + 2 init. fraff
its bait i ment non Christians hes just trying to style nothing wrong with admitting that ur wrong

Yeah they ''are'', technicallySomething about Catholism doesn't sit right with me though, its too ritualisticI think some wires have been crossed
Do one, we was the original christians, all living in caves and painting fishes on walls. And yeah, we take the process of trans-substantiation literally. Wot u gonna do about it?

Do one, we was the original christians, all living in caves and painting fishes on walls. And yeah, we take the process of trans-substantiation literally. Wot u gonna do about it?
LOL Chirstians BC yeah?

LOL Chirstians BC yeah?
that's wot they used to do man, persecution by the romans, u know when u see skodas driving round and they got a little fish sticker on the rear bumper? now u know why.