These Kinda Photos

Jodie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one here who deteste's feet?
No you are not.Plus I hate people touching mine.
C/SHowever if a girl has perfect feet she might be allowed to take her shoes of in my presence and not get a pair of socks thrown at herslash ___________________>>>>>>>>>Girls who walk around with their shoes in their hand after a dance

C/SHowever if a girl has perfect feet she might be allowed to take her shoes of in my presence and not get a pair of socks thrown at herslash ___________________>>>>>>>>>Girls who walk around with their shoes in their hand after a dance
:lol: I aint even gonna lie. Im guilty of this.But i aint walking around barefoot in a rave u mad! I always have flats in my bag with me.

Guest Logster
:lol: I aint even gonna lie. Im guilty of this.But i aint walking around barefoot in a rave u mad! I always have flats in my bag with me.
You're not a soldier Jodz.

You're not a soldier Jodz.
Nah loggy, recently i been doing really well. I was at tribal life on sunday and didnt take of my heels at all...and i always take my heels off.I think its my new heels i got...painfree shoes.*pats own back*

Guest Logster
lol @ Not suckin on your girls toes while smashin her
That was just uncalled for.Jodie I wear heels a lot, I think thats why I can soldier it even after 'shaking a leg'Apparently I have a heel fetish.

That was just uncalled for.Jodie I wear heels a lot, I think thats why I can soldier it even after 'shaking a leg'Apparently I have a heel fetish.
I only wear heels when i go out and a small 2inch heel sometimes at work.I can only sometimes soldier it.

:/
:confused:
Easy way to get your teeth kicked out.
err
2hrq3w5.jpg