These Kinda Photos

Jodie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
what im sayinwhen in a rave, i never feel its that moment to take out my camera, an start posin

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
what im sayinwhen in a rave, i never feel its that moment to take out my camera, an start posin
Exactly. But that's the difference between normal humans and humans who crave attention"NEW PIKKZ UP 4RM LAZT NYT BBZ XXX"f*ck*ng twats.

Ye these kind of pictures r sh*t.Them pictures where girls put a fukin straw in their hair n down to their mouth like a call centre head set piss me off aswell. What the, who the and why the f*ck?Please tell me I aint the only one to see this about?!
:lol: Must beCome with an example
See below:fonesb6.jpg
The f*ck??? :lol:

VERY TRUE!!!"Aww can we take a picture with you?"Every rave without fail. Yeah I've got a good aura and you want a lasting memory of it, but I'm just here to rave, quick network and beat.The only pics wherever of me in raves now are action pictures. "I don't want to be in any productions"

Ye these kind of pictures r sh*t.Them pictures where girls put a fukin straw in their hair n down to their mouth like a call centre head set piss me off aswell. What the, who the and why the f*ck?Please tell me I aint the only one to see this about?!
The f*ck??? :lol:
lol you would think they would want to forget their call center jobs after clocking out at 5pm.

Yeah I've seen that sh*t. Maybe its a 'call centre gang sign'.Sexline gang sign?*Shrugs*

LMAO.They're all ugly/stupid anyway.
csevry time i see ur post i f*ck*ng think when did i write that. similarity in usernames f*cks me off
LOLSorry g.

LOL its true...i dont take that many pics when i go raving. Moretime i usually leave my camera at home and if i ever want to take a pic or two, i draw for the phone. But i dont like doing that cos i dont like having my phone out.Theres this one girl on FB who has (and no lie) 700 photos of herself or with a group of other people out and about.

HOLD ON.IS THIS NOT THE CHICK WHO HAD A PIC IN HER AVI OF HER BREDRINS IN A CIRCLY 'SHAKING A LEG'?
Was thinking this :arrow:
Hold up, hold up. This is pissing me off.I had a pic up of me 'shaking a leg' when we was having a laugh whilst dancing. Decided to take a quick snap of it one time.This is about girls who repeatedly take pics of their SHOES, LUV...SHOES and up it on facebook.What the f*ck is your problem?

LOL its true...i dont take that many pics when i go raving. Moretime i usually leave my camera at home and if i ever want to take a pic or two, i draw for the phone. But i dont like doing that cos i dont like having my phone out.Theres this one girl on FB who has (and no lie) 700 photos of herself or with a group of other people out and about.
Must be a uni head? Out several times a week wiv every1 takin pictures it's hard to not get tagged in 20+ photos from a night out lol