These Kinda Photos

Jodie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
co-sign this, further more its changed everything, certain people feel the need to take a pic of everything they do in life, 1 girl i kno just keeps her camera in her bag all the time.
Further C/S.It aint just raves. It's ANYWHERE. Even if I take my son to the park there's girls taking pictures posing on swings and sh*t going "aaahhh that's going on facebook". Even the oldies are on it too, dad in laws 50th you couldn't move for 50 plus people taking f*ck*ng pictures "for facebook".Still...shitcrepsdn1.jpg

I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
co-sign this, further more its changed everything, certain people feel the need to take a pic of everything they do in life, 1 girl i kno just keeps her camera in her bag all the time.
Further C/S.It aint just raves. It's ANYWHERE. Even if I take my son to the park there's girls taking pictures posing on swings and sh*t going "aaahhh that's going on facebook". Even the oldies are on it too, dad in laws 50th you couldn't move for 50 plus people taking f*ck*ng pictures "for facebook".Still...shitcrepsdn1.jpg
Wow.. you lot been getting those walked miles in before the new whip drops innit.

sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
Their all abit dodgy looking but I'd say the silver ones at the bottom..
Not even those. They are all horrid, look like they come from Kilburn High Road for a fiver. I'm gonna say the black ones with the pink elastine strap. For 80's/trashed fancy dress parties which seem to be oooh so popular these days.Still, my £12.99 River Island plimsoles sh*t all over them.

Guest Logster
sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
Their all abit dodgy looking but I'd say the silver ones at the bottom..
Not even those. They are all horrid, look like they come from Kilburn High Road for a fiver. I'm gonna say the black ones with the pink elastine strap. For 80's/trashed fancy dress parties which seem to be oooh so popular these days.Still, my £12.99 River Island plimsoles sh*t all over them.
I picked those too.Maybe it was the latex leggings that swayed me as well.

This forum has a problem with everything.They're enjoying their night out, taking random pictures. Why does everything have to have a meaning.
:!:
Well I have a problem with people who have a problem with this forum having a problem with everything.1zwcd40.jpgWE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THEM TYPES ROUND HERE
:lol:

This forum has a problem with everything.They're enjoying their night out, taking random pictures. Why does everything have to have a meaning.
:!:
Well I have a problem with people who have a problem with this forum having a problem with everything.1zwcd40.jpgWE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THEM TYPES ROUND HERE
:lol: