Obama

PopT

LOL are people actually have a competition to see who has been oppressed the most?
But it's black people who play this game.
Of course.
Its not even that, its a case of people always want to question how comes black's arent like Asians. Opression had its part to play, so its a valid arguement.And it isnt competing, its a discussion
i feel like asian people have gone through opression well to this minute thy still are, but wht i have clocked is asian people work with asian people and i also feel like there is much unity i look at green street and the way is transformed

LOL are people actually have a competition to see who has been oppressed the most?
Of course.
It's not even that, it's a case of people always want to question how comes black's arent like Asians. Opression had its part to play, so it's a valid arguement.
But every single group has been oppressed when they first arrive. The Asians, the Jews, the Irish Catholics have all "succeeded", whereas black people haven't to the same extent. To be honest it doesn't bother me, I'm not accusing black people of "slacking" or some bullshit like that, but using oppression as an excuse as if to say it didn't happen to everybody else just doesn't wash.
Bully for you :Y:
are u white just wondering....why have blacks not done well

Of course.
Its not even that, its a case of people always want to question how comes black's arent like Asians. Opression had its part to play, so its a valid arguement.And it isnt competing, its a discussion
i feel like asian people have gone through opression well to this minute thy still are, but wht i have clocked is asian people work with asian people and i also feel like there is much unity i look at green street and the way is transformed
There's no denying that. It would actually be foolish to do so. Did they go through the same? I cant remember the last time I heard "Sri Lankan/Bangladeshi (it was one of them) boys are doing the worst in schools" when black boys from Afro-Caribbean decesent were being victimised. Or when Asians kill each other it isnt dubbed "Asian on Asian crime" it's called honour killings but blacks isnt just murder its "black-on-black" or before that "Yardie gangland shooting". You think couple Muslim things mean anything?

Of course.
There's no denying that. It would actually be foolish to do so. Did they go through the same? I cant remember the last time I heard "Sri Lankan/Bangladeshi (it was one of them) boys are doing the worst in schools" when black boys from Afro-Caribbean decesent were being victimised. Or when Asians kill each other it isnt dubbed "Asian on Asian crime" it's called honour killings but blacks isnt just murder its "black-on-black" or before that "Yardie gangland shooting". You think couple Muslim things mean anything?
I CLAP MY HANDS CAUSE UR CORRECT

Succeded to what extent....in terms of riches? everyone is throwing around the word success like its not a lucid concept.Anyways...*buttons up* need to follow superstitions lead!
I was just responding to other people's posts. That's why I put "succeed" in quotation marks.Also, people need to realise black people only make up approx. 2% of the UK population, Asians make up a lot more.

i FEEL TO CHANGE TOPIC NAME TO Y DID BLACK f*ck UP... i feel we are dived by religion, race, class, and politics
To be honest with you.. let me tell you where you f*cked up.You f*cked up by ignorantly thinking that there are no successful black people when there are plenty. You f*cked up every time you have run down a positive black role model because you accuse them of looking, sounding or being dumb or acting white. You f*cked up by allowing a past that had nothing to personally do with you, play a major role in your life and this has held you back. You f*cked up when you think that just because NOT EVERY black person is rich that the whole race is hard done by. You f*cked up by again being ignorant and acting like no other race has it hard or has had it as hard. YOU f*cked up because YOU allow yourself to believe that YOU cannot be successful and spend most your life questioning instead of taking action.YOU keep telling me how all my struggles have been down to ME and that there is no one else to blame so try take a leaf from your own book and take some responsibility god damn it!Nuff said.

i FEEL TO CHANGE TOPIC NAME TO Y DID BLACK f*ck UP... i feel we are dived by religion, race, class, and politics
To be honest with you.. let me tell you where you f*cked up.You f*cked up by ignorantly thinking that there are no successful black people when there are plenty. You f*cked up every time you have run down a positive black role model because you accuse them of looking, sounding or being dumb or acting white. You f*cked up by allowing a past that had nothing to personally do with you, play a major role in your life and this has held you back. You f*cked up when you think that just because NOT EVERY black person is rich that the whole race is hard done by. You f*cked up by again being ignorant and acting like no other race has it hard or has had it as hard. YOU f*cked up because YOU allow yourself to believe that YOU cannot be successful and spend most your life questioning instead of taking action.YOU keep telling me how all my struggles have been down to ME and that there is no one else to blame so try take a leaf from your own book and take some responsibility god damn it!Nuff said.
im igonoring u cool

im igonoring u cool
The truth hurts.Maybe if I was black and I told you this you might accept it.

im igonoring u cool
aient u got kids look after or a job to attend

LMAO wow.

im igonoring u cool
aient u got kids look after or a job to attend
Just read it. I don't need to get inna personal sh*t. Just read it is all I ask and imagine I am a black man telling you this.Safe.

LMAO wow.
dnt tell me u agree pls

LMAO wow.
Well said

LMAO wow.
Well said
pls tell me u dont agree

LMAO wow.
Well said
pls tell me u dont agree
Look, stop seeking for an excuse not to agree with me because I am Ashman and because I am white. Just realise and grow from what I said.Stop allowing yourself to be held back. Reach your potentials.History is good knowledge to have but don't let history dictate your life.That's my advice.

I just find it so annoying when I people say things like "He's gonna get assassinated if he wins"
Regardless of his colour, its a possibility for most presidents/prime ministers around the world to get assassinated nah?The fact that his black imo adds to the possibility BUT I HOPE IT NEVER COMES TRUE.

I just find it so annoying when I people say things like "He's gonna get assassinated if he wins"
Regardless of his colour, its a possibility for most presidents/prime ministers around the world to get assassinated nah?The fact that his black imo adds to the possibility BUT I HOPE IT NEVER COMES TRUE.
c/s!

Guest Logster
LMAO wow.
dnt tell me u agree pls
He has a point.

LMAO wow.
dnt tell me u agree pls
He has a point.
Indeed SHE does.